Friday, October 8, 2021

,

Donghyun Captivates as the Center

Who's the center on Golcha's stage when they bounce their bodies together in the beginning and the end??


Ddaraddaradaddaradaddarawa yea! and the next one bbam!bbam!bbam!bbam!bambambambababambambam! When they bounce their bodies hereㅠㅠ

--

1. This part?


∟ (OP) Oh oh, right!!ㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Donghyunie ㅎ
∟ (OP) I fell for him after watching his dancing….

2. First of all, it's Donghyun

3. Donghyun is right! Our main dancer!

4. So you were looking for this guy ㅎ


∟ Our main dancer


∟ (OP) Of course, he's the main dancerㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Our main dancer.. joined through his vocals but became the main dancer..



When Golcha bounced their bodies at the beginning, did they deliberately do it so that only the center did it strongly and the rest less strong??


Or not?🤔🤔

--

1. Oh, isn't Donghyun's main domain popping...? So I think his popping stands out..
∟ (OP) I got the feeling that it was on purpose!! I think it's cleaner and catches your attention easily

2. I think Dongdongie dances really strongly
∟ (OP) Heok, his nickname is Dongdongie? That's adorable……. I can't believe he dances like that but his nickname is "Dongdongie"🤦‍♀️

3. Donghyun said that he put a lot of attention into it this time and I think that's why his movements are big like PPAK PPAK!
∟ (OP) It makes me immediately concentrate on him and I think it's goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Should I say that Donghyun put so much strength into his bounces..? The other kids also do it together, but Donghyun is really skinny, his clothes flutter and he vibrates so much, so it seems like that
∟ (OP) Ah, I see!! But I would truly believe it if they said that they did it on purposeㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really thought thatㅎ
∟ Thanks for viewing him well! I also love that he draws my attention to the center

5. I think Dongdongie dances more strongly! He's our main dancer!
∟ (OP) The pleasure that I get from that part is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. We call that dance.. the electric eel dance…


∟ (OP) Eh? Electric eel??ㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A dance that awesome has that kind of nameㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a name that we came up with because the members said in the spoiler live that Donghyun danced so well like an electric eel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment