Wednesday, October 6, 2021

,

The Meaning Behind OASIS

Golcha's new song


There's TAG in OASIS' composer and lyricist. Is this their member TAG??

--

1. Yup, you're right
∟ It's a song that TAG composed while thinking of his members!
∟ (OP) He wrote the lyrics while thinking of his members?
∟ Yup yup

2. Yeah
∟ He said he made it because his members are like an oasis, the only shelter in the dessert
∟ (OP) Whoa, the meaning is nice!!!

3. Here's the explanation for the song~~~


(B-side 'OASIS' is a a self-composed song, resulted from a collaboration between TAG and the producing team AIMING. Through the perfect harmony of sentimental synth and acoustic sound, the song expressed his gratitude toward his members, who have become his home when he's exhausted and having a hard time, with "oasis", the only shelter in the dessert.)
∟ (OP) AIMING? Has he always worked with them?
∟ This is his first time, as far as I know! Because this is the first time that they released TAG's self-composed song!
∟ (OP) Oh, first self-composed song!! It's not his first self-composed song, but the first one to be made public, right?
∟ (OP) Does he have any unreleased self-composed song?
∟ I think there's quite a few ㅎㅎ He also mentioned that he composed something because of a dream
∟ (OP) Oh, then he'll release it someday. I'll say "I'll enjoy it" in advance..ㅎ
∟ Yeah, I think there is, since he said he let his members listen to his songs sometimes!

4. An introduction of the song by Youngtaek!


(The preview for OASIS is out, so I'll introduce the song! OASIS is a song that I took charge in overall: lyrics, melody making, track making. As I recall, it's a song that I worked on right after the end of Burn It promo! Oasis, the only shelter in the dessert. When Golden Child is going through the rough dessert that is the music industry, Golden Child's only sanctuary or oasis is the members who are walking the path together! I wanted to convey this message. It's about what I want to say to us at this point ! Another meaning is that when we're doing something, it is important to do our best in everything, but don't rush and do it while taking a relaxing break. It has this kind of meaning! It's my first (released) song, so it's still lacking a lot, but I hope you enjoy it ㅎㅎ)
∟ (OP) It.. It feels like the idol likes his own team more than the fans do?
∟ That is really Golcha.......ㅋㄱㄱㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The kids love their team.......They love each other so much.....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment