Sunday, September 12, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Here’s to More People Loving Golcha on Stage

It's such a shame that Golcha's Jangjun is only mentioned for his funny personality


He's good at rap making and more than anything, he's beyond great at performing on stage. It seems like he's a person who really enjoys being on stage, so it's such a shame that he's only classified as a the comedian member on Youtube and stuff like that

Not only Jangjun, but all the Golden Child members seem like they really love performing

In a similar but not the same meaning, Bomin also seems like he really likes being on stage. His face seriously doesn't look like he'd dance well, but he's good at dancing and also performingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That's one of the reasons why I feel happy when I watch Golcha's stages

They themselves look like they're having so much fun

--

1. Right, our Jangjun is really good at being an idol ㅠㅠ
∟ But he's also good at variety. What can't he do...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Lee Jangjun can do anything but play mafia game ㅠㅠ

2. Right. One of the reasons why I became a Goldenness was because Golcha really enjoyed performing and that made me happy. Jangjun also really enjoys performingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Seriously, Lee Jangjun is a Day Job Genius ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm always excited whenever I watch Golcha's stages>.<

4. Right, it's especially so cute when they do refreshing and bright songs because they fly around on stage, so that makes me happy as a viewerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Our Jyuni is a Day Job GeniusㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜWhen you watch their stages, you can see that he enjoys performing, so I get excited along with himㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. I hope more and more people will know about the Day Job Genius and Variety Genius that is Jjangjuni and will like him a lot too🥰❤️

7. Seriouslyㅠㅠ Our kids really, really love performing and you can see it in their eyes, so I love that. I hope more and more people know that. OP, thank you so much for viewing them prettily🎳❤

8. After joining the fandom, my first surprise was about how good of a rapper Jun was, and my second surprise was that he was good at rap making. My third surprise was about how he was also a good singer, and my fourth surprise was that he was also a good dancer. I heard that he was famous for being a great dancer when he was a trainee… Thanks for viewing our Golcha prettily🎳❤️
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment