Friday, June 26, 2020

,

People Forget That Jangjun Is an Idol

A male idol who confuses people with whether he's the same person as the one in his teaser



The ISAC Hermit Crab guy


He who suddenly turned into an activist

The one who puts the blindfold on (Jibeom) and the one whose got the blindfold on (Jangjun)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's supposed to cover his eyes but it covered his hair insteadㅋㅋㅋ


The ISAC ending fairy guy


The Road to Kingdom evil edit prevention with the Tinkerbell font guy


The guy who shot his graduation picture with a squid in order to look handsome, even just a little bit


The guy who dressed up as Freddie Mercury

and did a video call concert for his agency's employees


= Jang Star


He's coming back soon, so his teaser and trailers are being released




All of that is Golden Child's Lee Jangjun

The same as the person aboveㅇㅇㅇ


("I think a lot of people got fooled by my personality and forget what I look like.")

>He knows himself well< is his point-★

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Honestly, Lee Jangjun is the funniest idol these days

--


[+18 | -0] Seriously, every time I see Lee Jangjun, he seems like a kid who can precisely differentiate how he uses his own face and his stage-self and variety-self. Also, even when he's a troublemaker on shows, I think he knows exactly how to not cross the line, so it's good and not too much to watch...♡Please show a lot of interest for Golden Child's comeback on June 23rd♡


[+9 | -0] Genius at working as an idol, Lee Jangjun❤

[+6 | -0] This kid is totally a real crazy.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

[+6 | -0] But doesn't he look a bit bizarre...? I can't picture it, but think of it like L, whose personality was restrained, restrained, and restrained more and was gentle and calm. At that time he had a more slender body type, so I wanted to write that it seemed like he would be okay with a rather drowsy sexy concept (t/n: think of Timothée Chalamet's image) but I keep thinking of his Produce ending [impersonation]


[+5 | -0] Whoa, what's with his teaser photo? It came out so well

[+5 | -0] F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWho takes a graduation photo with a squid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4 | -0] I'm an Infinite fan, but I watched Jangjun saying that he was Sunggyu's right arm, then the Baskin-Robbins and the seafood ramyun joke, and he's so cute, funny, handsome, and everything, so I started entering the fandom~~As expected of Woollim....They're very good at picking kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGolcha, be successful

[+4 | -0] I showed Lee Jangjun's Jang Star to my cousin and also a 'WANNABE' stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAfter watching Jangjun on stage, she said, "He doesn't look normal, but he's more handsome than I thought?"ㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋJangjun is too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋGolcha, I'm cheering for you!!!

[+4 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but he shows up on my Twitter timeline sometimes and I think he's really so funny. That The World of the..Strawberry ? I watched that cried laughing.. ㅋㅋㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4 | -0] He's even more likable because he's handsome
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment