Wednesday, April 4, 2018

,

EXO-L Jaehyun Got Acknowledged by His Fandom Friends

The idol who is constantly obvious as being an EXO fan


Golden Child's Bong Jaehyun, who picked EXO's 'Peterpan' as the song he enjoys listening to the most these days in 10Q10A that was uploaded today.

I guess he really is a fan because he said that he enjoyed listening to a song that was released in 2013 and not recently.



However, from a long time ago, it was obvious in some places that he is an EXO fan

20-year-old EXO-L Bong Jaehyun who picked going to an EXO concert as his Bucket List in his solo V App ㅋㅋ


He picked EXO's D.O. as a senior that he originally likes.
It looks like his bias is perhaps D.O.




He called EXO's D.O. as his role model in an interview for a Japanese magazine..



"The opportunity that made me decide to become a singer was because the singers who danced and sang when I was watching music shows looked cool. I went to audition and got into the company. My role model is EXO's D.O.-sunbaenim."


"Golden Child's Jaehyun-nim said on his V App that he monitored Kai the most, and because Jongin's solo dance was cool, he mentioned that he used to keep watching that video only, and he recommended Kyungsoo's 'Goodbye Summer'!"

If there is a chance, I would like to see EXO and Golden Child take a picture togetherㅎ

It's already time to wrap up...ㄷㄷ You can feel EXO's senior looks



EXO, Golden Child, everyone be successful


 
--

[+47 | -1] Am I mistaken? Golden Child? went to EXO's waiting room to greet them and Baekhyun offered them soda? I think it was like this, no????

[+44 | -0] EXO still looks like a rookie (group) in my eyes.. It feels like (just) a couple days ago when I was shaking while screaming their chants and being embarrassed of their superpowers but it's already been 7 years..ㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, thank you for liking them, and fighting to Golden Child!

[+41 | -2] Ha..EXO is good, right..

[+15 | -0] My babies have all become seniorsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm so proud



[+13 | -0] I clicked thinking it would be the friends from (NCT) Dreamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh, this is the first time that I've known this person. I like him very much♡

[+9 | -0] Ah, cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope Jaehyun-nim will become a successful fan like Minseokkie tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute..

[+9 | -0] It's nice that they have a junior that respects them. EXO, Golcha, I hope you two will become more successful

[+6 | -0] I, too, am a Kyungsoo-biased. Nice to meet you^^ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI have a good feeling about him! EXO, Golden Child, fighting to you both~~!

[+6 | -0] That's cool❤ I'll support you in becoming an excellent singer❤❤

[+5 | -0] I hope this person can like EXO just like how Minseok likes TVXQ. Be successful!!!

[+5 | -0] Ah, I'm a bit proud as an EXO-L ㅠㅠ

[+4 | -0] Cute. I hope he can go definitely to an EXO concert!!! (But) the ticketing bloodbath ...

[+3 | -0] If I were to give out concert tickets, would I give some to kids like this..

[+3 | -0] Is it only that friend who likes an EXO member? Do the other members like other groups or other (EXO) member?

[+2 | -0] It feels like it's just a couple days ago when they were rookies and I was giving them a lot of strength while shouting their chants and memorizing all the scripted introduction to their song and introducing it, but they've become a senior and even a role model to somebody.. It hits me that I'm getting old. I hope Golden Child will also be successful and become somebody's role model
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment