Wednesday, April 4, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pann Users Once Again Vote Golden Child as an Up-And-Coming Rookie

Seems like The Boyz, Golden Child, Stray Kids will become the top idols in a few years


(Only Golcha parts translated)

Edited. In 2 years

I think in a few years, rookies The Boyz-Golden Child-Stray Kids will become rivals for the top idol

FYI, they have to come out with the best song
I listened to songs from these 3 teams

Golden Child's 'Damdadi' was the best. It was addicting and even I who didn't have any interest for these guys knew this song. However, 'It's U' was quite good to gather fans, but it was a bit disappointing. But their live singing is good. They're from Woollim, so their songs are trustworthy. I'll look forward to the song for their next comeback.

(T/N: Post was deleted before we got to screenshot the votes :/)

--

[+34 | -2] Our Jibeomieㅎㅎ



∟ Kim Jibeom, rather than in selfies, he's more handsome in picture like this.. With that in mind, please look at this^^



∟ Right, apparently Jibeom doesn't take several shots when he takes pictures, he takes them all at once....(That's) the level of what was just taken...

[+24 | -1] Golcha. The kids' skills are nice, there are many handsome kids and because they're from Woollim, the quality of their songs are good. It seems like they'll definitely become popular *nod nod* Jibeom and Jaehyun? are cute

[+23 | -1] Thank you for mentioning our Goldies!

[+20 | -0] I support Golchaㅠㅠ They work so hard to sing live so I have more good feelings for them

[+19 | -0] Goldies, let's be more and more successful!

[+19 | -0] That's right, these guys are rookies but at that rate, they're pretty much the top

[+17 | -0] I'm nearly becoming a fan of Golden Child these days ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their song this time, 'LADY' is so good.. Really good ,,,,,,,,, I'm calling~ You're my lady~ Ughh

[+15 | -0] I saw Golden Child since they were trainees (I'm not a fan) Their skills are good, their visuals are very nice too..ㅇㅇ Their debut song was absolutely great, but their song this time is not really...I hope they'll release a good song next time

[+14 | -0] Our Goldiesㅜㅜㅠㅜ Each of them is handsome and their skills are good tooㅜㅠ The kids are all cute in the 'It's U' MVㅜㅠㅜ

[+14 | -0] Thank you for mentioning Goldiesㅠㅠ

[+12 | -0] Goldiesㅜㅜ

[+10 | -0] I'm watching Golcha with interest because they're from the same agency as my bias group and their skills are good, and they're like that because they're from Woollim. Their singing is certainly good. It's just their song, I think it'd be possible if they could pick a better one

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment