Monday, June 15, 2020

, , ,

Golden Child Releases Seungmin & Jaehyun's [Take a Leap] Trailers

Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] trailer and concept photo Jaehyun, Seungmin






--

1. Crazy. I freaking like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I think they look cute but they absorb this kind of concept well

3. I love it. I want to just scream.. "F*ck"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. The photos this time are very well-takenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Sigh. Awesome

6. Whoa ㅋㅋㅋㅋAwesome. How are the teasers so well-picked?

7. Heol, Golcha are gradually becoming more handsomeㅠLike they're becoming mature

8. Whoa, handsome

9. Oh, both of them are handsome. The pictures are well-takenㅋㅋㅋ

10. Crazy. They're f*cking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Both of them came out great ㅜㅜHandsome ㅡㅠㅜ

12. The photos and the videos all came out well

13. Seungmin's aura is freaking dopeㅠㅠㅠㅠI think his potential explodes the most after they changed concepts, for real

14. Whoa, f*ck. F*cking handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. Jaehyun is handsome *shivers* Bomin was like that too yesterday. I think everyone is renewing their peak days

16. Jaehyun's face is covered ㅠㅠㅠ Hing ㅠㅠ

17. This concept is crazy. Seriously

18. F*cking coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. The teaser photos are f*cking great, reallyㅠㅠㅠ

20. Crazy


Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] Comeback Trailer Jaehyun, Seungmin


(Content is the same as the previous post)

--

1. Crazy

2. Really awesomeㅠ

3. They're well-takenㅋㅋㅋ

4. The color of their outfits are different. It's niceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Jaehyun is awesome

6. I like it today too

7. The friend on the bottom has cute eyebrows

8. F*cking cool, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ

9. Bae Seungmin is awesome. He's seriously, absolutely natural, delicate, a corrupted beauty, sexy

10. This is crazyㅠㅠ



My heart is beating so fast because of Bae Seungmin



I have to eat ice cream. Phew

Bae Seungmin fairy-oppa, I love you!!!

--

1. Bae Seungminㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Aak, pretty

3. Eat rainbow sherbet, and then more (t/n: Seungmin's Baskin-Robbins pick)
∟ I'm a million times Team Rainbow Sherbet
∟ Then, I'll recommend my favorite Choco Forest🤔
∟ Sorry, I don't eat green tea


(Sorry)

4. Then eat mint choco
∟ Donghyun-ah, I love you, but mint choco is ...a bit, well... (t/n: Donghyun likes mint choco)

5. Oppa, I love you. Be mine!!!!!!
∟ He said no
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment