Sunday, June 24, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

(INTERVIEW) Golden Child for 1st Look - July 2018

golden days

The ten boys who disarm people's hearts just by existing, the sweet voice and strong performance, the bright smile and pure gaze, the charming Golden Child has improved with new faces. This is a shining moment of the boys who are more beautiful than flowers.
 
BOMIN
This is the first time that I shoot a pictorial together with all the members after our debut. It's fun to discover the members' different faces. I hope there will be many opportunities for us to keep showing our various charms and new sides like this in the future.

DAEYEOL
We had been busy with album preparation and fanmeeting until recently. It was our first solo fanmeeting after debut. We were touched that so many people came to see us, who are still rookies. Even though I tried so hard to hold it in, my tears fell the moment I heard [the fans'] cheers.

JOOCHAN
From the start of the ticketing period, I heard that it only took 1 minute before all seats were sold out. We successfully ended our fanmeeting in Korea and four cities in Japan. I could feel that lots of people are thinking about us and loving our songs.

TAG
It was very meaningful to be able to meet fans even closer. We were very excited from the moment we were preparing for the concept video to showcase at the fanmeeting. I'm looking forward to the activities of Golden Child, who will be more and more diverse.

JANGJUN
I think you'll be able to see us with a new album soon and a cooler image. We're thinking about writing another special story following our second album, like a graduation album. We'll take our hot passion and refreshing energy and add in a new attempt.

Y
Personally, I would like for us to be a group that will magnificently grasp whatever image or color. I think with this album, perhaps we'll get closer to that wish. As a vocalist, I tried to be equipped with delicacy and depth, and not just me, [but] all the members will show a grown image.

DONGHYUN
The more we do activities, the bigger I feel the importance of a 'team'. If I had practiced alone, I wouldn't have expressed this good music right. There are many groups, but I'm confident that we're the best in solid teamwork and united energy especially.

SEUNGMIN
There are times where I think that I occasionally lose my mind living with the members that make up ten people, but it's fun and also reassuring. Amazingly, each of us has different charms, so I think we have a bigger synergy when we're together.

JIBEOM
Jaehyunnie, an only child, has siblings [now]. The eldest (in his family) Bominnie has older brothers (in the group), so it's nice. The considerate older brothers take care of the younger brothers, and the affectionate younger brothers follow the older ones. More than anything, I think the truth that we dream of the same thing and strive for the same goal makes us close.

JAEHYUN
There are many things that I want [us] to do together and things that I want [us] to achieve. Because of that, this moment right now is also very precious. I want [us] to be a team whose song will be the first to come up when people want to listen to any genre of music, and a memorable team for a long time. Please keep an eye on the unstoppable 'Goldies'.

(Source: DOJIBEOM)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment