Tuesday, August 18, 2020

,

Telling the Bong Brothers Apart

Whose puppy is this?



--

1. Is that Bongji....
∟ Not Bongji, but Bonggu. Golden Child Bong Jaehyun's!
∟ Heol, he's a Bong so his puppies are Bongji and Bonggu...? That's so cute????ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Yes, yes. Bongjae, Bongji, Bonggu


2. If it's not Bongji then is it Bonggu...?
∟ That looks like it's from Gol-Cha's Holiday...
∟ Not Gol-Cha's Holiday but Golcha TV!
∟ That looks like Bongji, from Golcha Jaehyun's house..!!
∟ Is it not? Is it Bonggu...?
∟ I don't know if it's Bongji or Bonggu but I'm sure it's a puppy from the Bong household..


3. Ah, it's BongguㅠㅜㅜIt looks small, so isn't it Bonggu..? No? Is it Bongji?ㅠㅠ

4. Bongjae, Bongji, Bonggu

5. Bonggu~~❤️❤️


6. Eh, isn't that my puppy?!
∟ But I'm a Ness but I can't tell Bongji, Bonggu, and Bong Jaehyun apart....
∟ Bongji who's out for a walk


∟ Bongji and Bonggu??


∟ Family portrait


7. I think it's right that it's Bongguㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Bong brothers are so cute

8. It looks like Bonggu. It looks small ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


∟ And the Bongs' first-born😆


9. Heol, I passed by earlier thinking, "It looks like Bongji," and I was right?!

10. Heol, it's cute..

11. Bongji...I guess it looks small when it's by itself....


12. I thought it was Bongguㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I clicked this while thinking of Bong Jaehyun after reading the title...and looking at the content I was like, "Oh, it's a bichon," but I didn't know that it was my kid's pet .. ㅎ



Goldies, the trending post is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI guess they can't tell the puppies apart


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIf it's not Bongji, it's Bonggu...!
Actually, I can't tell them apart too


--

1. It's so confusing when they're separated,,
∟ (OP) When they're together, you can tell them apart by their sizes, right...

2. I can>< The one on top is Jaehyun, the middle one is Bongji, and the one below is Bonggu
∟ (OP) What are you saying? It's not Jaehyun, but Bongjae

3. It's really confusing when they're together..
∟ (OP) It's more confusing for me when they're separatedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I can tell them apart when they're together by their sizes, but... when they're by themselves... I don't know.... So on the very left is the biggest, Bongji, right??
∟ (OP) Maybe...?

5. To be honest.... they look too much alike....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment