Tuesday, August 21, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Covers Seventeen's 'Very Nice'

An awesome Seventeen cover stage by a male group



Both are hyperlinks so if you click on them, you can watch the videoㅠㅠ It's really dope, so go watch it

The original post wasn't written well so I'm writing this because it's freaking awesome

https://tv.naver.com/v/3788734/list/67096

Golden Child covered a Seventeen song!
They're really solid ..... Seventeen songs are high pitched and the choreography is hard too, so it's obvious that they had practiced a lot..*shivers*
They pre-recorded it 4 times so they sweated a lot like that..It must've been tough

I went "Heok," when I saw that this video entered #12 on Naver TVCast ㅠ
By any chance, if there's any Golden Child fan, please tell me the names of the person in the very beginning and the 2 rappers who came out at around the 1:00 mark ㅠㅠㅠ The abs were awesome...

https://tv.naver.com/v/3789304

I guess this is their comeback song this time..Why aren't they popular now ㅠㅠThey're really refreshing and it really suits summer


Why aren't these guys popular,,,,, I think their live singing is awesome and their knife-like dancing is solid too..

--


[+25 | -0] Whoa .. Are you a Carat???? Thank you for writing this post...ㅠㅠ

[+22 | -0] It's really clear that they practiced a lot. I got goosebumps at the footworkㅋㅋㅋ

[+20 | -0] I'm a Carat who's passing by, and their Seventeen cover is really no jokeㅠㅠㅠ Even if it's a little bit different, the feeling is completely different, and the choreography, positions, formations are all not easy, so it would've been hard, but... I was surprised when I watched the videoㅠㅠ They did really well. Golcha's song is good too. I hope many more people will know themㅠㅠ!

[+13 | -0] The blue-haired one is TAG! The abs guy is Jangjun

[+12 | -0] Goldies are pretty. This is the first time for me having a parental love but they're so pretty and I hope they'll be even more successfulㅜㅜ There's nothing that my babies lack (when I'm like this, I really sound like a fan but I'm not, and it's like the feeling of having a child?)

[+7 | -0] I like both Seventeen and Golcha. I love this♡

[+3 | -0] Whoa, they did so well. I think the kids' expressions and movements are full of talent. Especially the rapper who showed his abs and the kid who greeted at the endㅠㅠ

[+3 | -0] I love Golchaㅠㅠㅠ I hope Goldies will become more and more popular

[+2 | -0] Golcha caught my attention these daysㅋㅋEspecially Bomin? He just looks like a man
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment