Tuesday, August 21, 2018

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Instiz Compilation: Reactions to 'Very Nice' Cover

I don't know that Golcha person name, but he's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The person with the very short bangs and sang the "My whole body is itching and beating" part. I find him cute☺️☺️

--

1. Seungmini!!

2. Bae Seungmin

3. Ddeungminiㅠㅠㅠ




I came to watch Golden Child's 'Very Nice'... and Seventeen


The choreo looks really painful... Even when they release their suspenders, it looks really painful... Is it the second verse? There's a choreo where they suddenly plop down...? Are the members' bodies okay...? Golcha's knife-like dance is awesome and because I'm not a Seventeen fan, I can't say it's easy but I think it was really good, so I kept watching it. I think the choreo is really awesome...

--

1. The kids said it hurt after performing ㅠ The choreo is hard, so I'm thankful this time
∟ Aigo... They would have to take care of their health...

2. Heol... I thought that tooㅁ The suspenders look really painful
∟ Seriously, even when the suspenders only hit them slightly, it looks painful. Every time I see the choreo, I get freaked out...



Whoa, Golcha' danced to 'Very Nice' 4 times so they sweated buckets?


Even once would've been hard but they did it 4 times ㅎㄷㄷ

--

1. Yeahㅠㅠ

2. Yeah, they did it 4 times!ㅠㅠ

3. Heol, it must've been hard

4. YeahㅠㅠIn the past, even when they did rehearsal twice, they danced 6 timesㅠㅠㅠ

5. Yeah ㅠㅠ They danced so hard during their rehearsal



Did Golcha not release practice videos for [stuff] like 'Very Nice' or 'Man In Love'?


They usually uploaded this kind of thing

--

1. Woollim doesn't...
∟ Heok.....

2. No...ㅜㅜ
∟ I saw the practice video for 'Atlantis Princess' before but they didn't upload thatㅜㅜ

3. No...Their agency doesn't do that



Who's the person in Golden Child who got the first shot in the very beginning just now?????????


H'es crazy handsome

--

1. Jibeom
∟ Thank you, thank you. He's really handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ 99 Kim Jibeom



2. Kim Jibeom
∟ Thanks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was my first time watching a Golden Child stage today but he's really handsome

3. Jibeomie



Please watch Golcha's 'Very Nice' cover video💛


http://naver.me/FnLFGIg5
Today, Goldies covered Seventeen's 'Very Nice'!

https://youtu.be/r2MLruC0SdY
This is the fancam!

--

1. I'm here after watching it!! Ooooooh Donghyun-nim? What's with his vocal color, it's so pretty???ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Also, their overall atmosphere was, while not relaxed and powerful, it was cheerful and, anyway, it was great. Every one of them are so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ Now I have to go watch the fancamㅎㅎㅎ
∟ Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠfor viewing Goldies prettilyㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ Whoa, I watched their fancam and the fans' cheers were awesome!!!! Also, around the 13 second mark? the member on the far left was dancing and he missed his suspender. Our kids also sometimes miss their suspendersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt would've been embarrassing but he was soon focused on the stage. Woow he was cool💖💙 I'm watching them prettily!! I'll support them!!ㅎㅎ
∟ The dance is for a cool song, so I also anticipated it a lot, and I think even the Bongs (Seventeen fans on Instiz) enjoyed it, so I'm really thankfulㅠㅠㅠㅠSeventeen also cheered on Golcha, so it's really awesome!
∟ I actually only have a thankful heart because I can feel that they earnestly prepared for it and they also performed really well!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll support them for real!!!!💖💙💖💙
∟ Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



I think Golcha performed 'Very Nice' well


--

1. Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. For me, a Bong, I think they did the best job among all the ones who have covered 'Very Nice' so far
∟ Heol, thank you so, so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Thank you❣️❣️

4. ㅇㅇㅇㅇGood job

5. Bong also thinks soㅠㅠ I seriously watched them while going, "Good job, good job."...

6. FYI, the OP is not a Bong nor a Golcha fan, [just] a review after watching music show...! They did a good job



Heol Golcha is covering 'Very Nice' on MCD today




ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHeol, I'm really anticipating this. I wanna see it quicklyㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. Ah, the outfits are cute ahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜgooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜCuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I, a Bong, is anticipating this

3. ㅋ.....I was in the list to attend the pre-recording but I couldn't go...

4. They did a lot of covers this week. I like itㅜ

5. The kids were really cute during 'Man In Love'ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

6. Aigo Jaehyun-ah...Seungmin-ah.......ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Why is Golcha covering 'Very Nice'??


MCD just asked them to??

--

1. Well...yeah...?

2. MCD just asked them for a summer special...
∟ AhㅋㅋI knew MCD asked them because of a special episode

3. Isn't it a special stage?

4. Wouldn't it be like that? A special stage!

5. Mnet often asks rookies

6. Summer vacation special

7. I think MCD asked them to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as a summer special ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Among female idols, Laboum-nims did 'Lion Heart' ㅋㅋㅋ



Oh I'm a Bong but I think Golcha did well?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Watching them, I thought, "Oh, they're good~??"ㅎㅎㅎ

--

1. Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️
∟ I'm more thankfulㅜㅜ Because they did a good cover♡♡ By the way, who's the one with the abs..ㅎㅎ

2. ❣❣❣Thank you

3. I watched it too and I was surprised to see that they covered [my] kids' song well
∟ I'm thankful that they did a good cover..ㅠㅠ
∟ When I see them always having to dance that hard, I thought, "Will they do their group dance well with excitement?" but I was surprised to see them doing so well ㅠㅠ

4. Thank youㅠㅠ

5. The one with the abs is Lee Jangjun~



Golcha's 'Very Nice'


Among all the Seventeen covers that this Bong has seen, the group dance and formation of this cover were the best ..... I enjoyed it...

--

1. Thank you ㅠㅠ❣️

2. Heok, thank you❣❣

3. Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe formation of the choreography is very nice, so... Seventeen are great ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I agree, I agree. Bong also thinks that they did the best cover so far

5. They hit the moves the best and their expressions are the best

6. Heol, that's awesome. Thank you😍

7. I agree, I agree. They did so well. I'm touchedㅠㅠ



Golden Child who received support from Seventeen~!



(Golden Child who received support from Seventeen-sunbaenims. They told Seventeen-sunbaenims that they were going to do this special stage and while giving their autographs on their CD, [Seventeen] said that they will definitely watch it.
(If there's any part that I didn't hear clearly...ㅠㅠ Please let me know if there's any part that isn't right!)
Seventeen and Golden Child are Very NICE)

Oh oh...

--

1. Kyaa ㅠ. They're Sev-sunbae ㅠ ㅠ

2. Whoa, they're completely seniors

3. They're warm

4. Se ven teen sun bae nim s


∟ Golcha, fighting hoho

5. Right, rightㅠㅠㅠㅠGolcha too, they thanked Seventeen-sunbaenims after they finished recording and they suddenly added another recording and even then, they thanked [Seventeen] tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Our kids are seniorsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Golcha, fighting!!!



Seventeen said they will watch Golcha's stage todayㅋㅋ


[After] it was decided that Golcha would cover 'Very Nice', they greeted Seventeen and told them and [Seventeen] said thatㅋㅋThey're warmㅠㅠ

--

1. Whoa, where did this come up???
∟ I'm a Kkaeb (Golcha fans on Instiz) who's passing by. The kids said this during today's pre-recording

2. Heok, I'll definitely have to watch Golcha's stage today!!!! -Bong

3. They're doing a 'Very Nice' stage on MCD?!?

4. Oh myㅜㅜ Bong is anticipating this too

5. There are people who cover our kids too nowㅜㅜㅜㅜThey're seniorsㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment