Thursday, November 1, 2018

,

Y Truly Embracing the Halloween Spirit

The best Halloween dress-up by an idol


is Golden Child's Y!!!
He appeared on this Halloween V Live with a really awesome costume...

※Originally, he's a person who looks like this


Be careful because it can be a bit scary



Is this "The Walking Dead"?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously, I watched the V Live but he was so scary that I couldn't even properly watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




He'll dress up and sing and do everything...


Eyes-opened
He came after removing his lens and becoming a personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He was really scary...;;


Do whatever Sungyoonie wants to do...

--


[+12 | -0] Ah f*ck, please have some mercy with the picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ I clicked on this and was really shookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ

[+6 | -0] The world's cutest


[+2 | -0] Whoa, he's so handsome in the last picture. I didn't know he was this handsome

[+2 | -0] I think I'll piss myself if I see this at dawn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+2 | -0] But even then, the 1st place goes to Daeyeol who came in only Sungyeol's outfit ㅋㅋ

[+2 | -0] I really got goosebumps when he has the lenses *shivers*
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment