Thursday, November 29, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's On Point Dancing Receives Another Attention

The level of Golden Child's knife-like dance



Golden Child, who is called the younger brother group of Infinite's.
They're from the same agency+ㅁ+

Following after the originator of knife-like dance, Infinite

the group dance of their junior group is no joke *shivers*


Look at how uniform the height of their jumps is;;



Whenever I see this, the reason why I think it's amazing is

The members' heights are all different, but the height of their jumps is the sameㄷㄷ

How much did they practice;;


Even their dance practice video emits light

Accurateㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ



I don't know who made this, but

Looking at this, you can see their knife-like dance betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Craaaaazy


I thought, "Are they Infinite's younger brothers?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ






--


[+18 | -0] Freaking crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm an Inspirit so I kinda feel proud

[+17 | -0] The consistency of the height of their jumps is, for real, f*cking amazing. Their heights are all different but they time their jumps perfectly and the members have to match their heights too, and even then they jump high;;

[+12 | -0] There's someone in this group who seems like he's a big fan of my bias so I like them

[+10 | -0] The members carry their practice clothes in their bags and whenever they have time, when their schedules are done, they immediately practice. They're a group that work so hard till that point, so please view them prettily!

[+7 | -0] Golcha, let's rise ㅠㅠㅠ I really like it when they covered 'Man In Love'


[+6 | -0] Golden Child's songs are good tooㅠ


[+6 | -0] Bominie? is handsome. I look up a lot of his fancams during the 'Genie' promotion

[+6 | -0] The song 'Listen' is good

[+5 | -0] Seriously, I think Golcha is incredible. I think their songs are good too. Seems like they'll become more popular

[+4 | -0] I watched their 'Genie' video and their group dance was awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of people but they're on point ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's someone who looks like Infinite's Sungyeol and I thought, "So they put a kid who has a similar vibe as Sungyeol [in the group]. He's good~" [Turns out] he's his brother ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4 | -0] 'Damdadi' is addictive. It's f*cking awesome
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment