Monday, February 11, 2019

,

(INTERVIEW) Birthday Talk To You (Daeyeol) - February 2019


The leader and the oldest of boy group Golden Child (Lee Daeyeol·Y·Lee Jangjun·TAG·Bae Seungmin·Bong Jaehyun·Kim Jibeom·Kim Donghyun·Hong Joochan·Choi Bomin), who will be responsible for Korea's music industry for 100 years, YeolLeader Lee Daeyeol is celebrating his birthday on the 11th. He was born on February 11th, 1993.
 

The owner of smooth charisma that impresses people, Lee Daeyeol, who's kind towards his members and Goldenness, and takes initiative to do the hard work. Throughout his birthday interview, he conveyed his ‘thankful heart’ and showed us why he was the lovable leader who shares happiness.
 

We heard various stories from Daeyeol, who was showing excitement for his upcoming birthday with his Golden Child members and fans on his birthday.



▲ What do you think you’ll be doing on your birthday?

“I think I’ll spend it by meeting Goldenness on V App.”

▲ What’s your impression on celebrating your birthday?

“It’s a birthday that I always celebrate, but when I think of Goldenness, I feel kind of excited.”

▲ What does ‘birthday’ mean to the current Daeyeol?

“Rather than what it means, I think it’s become a special and precious birthday because of the thought of celebrating it with Goldenness.”

▲ What was your precognitive dream? (T/N: A dream mothers get when they’re pregnant)

“A dragon in front of our house, dolled up and flying around the yard.


▲ What did you grab on your first birthday? (T/N: Babies are presented with things and the first thing they grab will tell them what they’ll be in the future)

“I really honestly tried to ask my parents, but they couldn’t remember. They said it was between money, a pencil, or a thread.”

▲ Is there anything special happening on your birthday?

“Nothing special. I always order a take-out with my members at the dorm.”

▲ What was your earliest memory?

“My first memory was fighting with my hyung to have a Kongkongie* toy.” (*Kinda like Polly Pocket, but babies)




▲ Can you tell us how you feel about growing old?

“As I get older, I feel more grown, so rather than feeling sad, I feel matured.”

▲ What do you want to hear the most on your birthday?

“Happy birthday, Daeyeol-ah! Saying something to me feels like I’m being taken care of.”

▲ Please pick a song that suits your birthday.

“Infinite-sunbaenim’s ‘Mom’! Because I'm thankful for my mother and father.”

▲ Is there an age that you’ve been waiting for?

“I’ve been waiting for this year the most! I feel like I’ll do well because I’ll be making up for things that I lacked in last year.”

▲ What’s your special birthday gift?

“When I was in elementary school, my hyung gave me a bamboo from a department store as a gift. I raised that bamboo for quite a long time after that.”

▲ Please tell us what you want for your gift in the future.

“I get very embarrassed when I receive things, so rather than material gifts, if you only have your heart, I think you can just give me that.”

▲ What do you want to gift yourself for your birthday?

“Practice clothes! Daeyeol-ah, wear this and let’s practice hard! Because sweat is a valuable wealth.”




▲ Is there a star that you wish to receive a birthday wish from?

“I want to receive a birthday wish from Goldenness! Because my star is Goldenness.”

▲ Is there any gift that you want to receive from your members?

“Rather than receiving things from my members now, I think the biggest gift is to have a delicious dinner with them.”

▲ If you got a vacation on your birthday, what would you like to do?

“Actually, my birthday is close to my father’s. I want to go shopping for a nice suit for my father on my birthday.”

▲ If you could imagine your birthday in 10 years, what would it be like?

“My image that I wish for me in 10 years is one that can make people happy, anticipated, and excited.”

▲ A message for the person that you’d like to thank on your birthday?

“Thank you very much to my parents for giving birthday to me and raising me. Thanks to my parents, I can celebrate a birthday where I’m being congratulated by many people. Thank you. I love you! Thank you very much to Goldenness as well. It becomes a meaningful day thanks to everyone. I love you.”

▲ What’s the goal that you want to achieve before your next birthday?

“For all 10 members of Golden Child to be healthy and for us to get a 1st place! I will tell everyone, “Your wish has come true.””

▲ Please say a few words to you who’s having a birthday.

“Daeyeol-ah, it’s a birthday that you always celebrate, but make sure to remember the many people who remember and take care of you, always keep them in your heart, improve, and I hope you’ll become the me who works hard.”


(Source: Herald Biz)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment