Saturday, November 23, 2019

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pick Your Golden Visual

Golden Child's visuals which are divided according to preference.jpgif


I will introduce the 4 people who get mentioned the most [when it comes to visual]




TAG(98)





Bong Jaehyun(99)




Kim Jibeom(99)




Choi Bomin(00)

All of them are f*cking handsome
OP's type is Kim Jibeom

(more pics at the source)

--

1. Calm down


(OP uploaded the same post 5 times)

2. All of them are handsome, so calm down

3. My type is the rapper line ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ TAG-Jangjun

4. They have a lot of handsome kids

5. Bomin is the most handsome for me. Now that I've stated my opinion, please calm down

6. TAG for me. TAG is f*cking handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I don't know them that well but Bomin is the most handsome

8. The second person for me

9. (OP) Criesㅠ It couldn't be posted one time so I clicked several times,,,
∟ Cute
∟ ㅋㅋㅋ Good job, OP. My type is the three oldest hyungs, so all four here are just cuties to me ㅋㅋㅋ

10. So the name of the Meat Noodle* is Bong Jaehyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jaehyun's appearance is my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (*T/N: Jaehyun is known as Meat Noodle by non-fans because of the WoollimPICK episode where he was pranked at a meat noodle shop in Jeju)

11. Jaehyun is handsome

12. Bomin and Y, whose photo isn't here!ㅇㅇ TAG-Jibeom's face line is similar in a defined? way, so  if I sorted them according to lines, then Y, who has a similar line, will be in the list as well. I think it'll be nice

13. TAG, Bomin, and Y who's not here. Jangjun is nice too. Speaking of which, they have a lot of visuals

14. Jangjun for me ㅋㅋㅋ But I saw them in real life and TAG was so handsome too

15. My type here is TAG. If I include everyone, it's TAG and Y ㅋㅋㅋ

16. Bomin is neatly handsome but I like the styling with TAG's type of face

17. I wondered who the third person was. So he's Jibeom. I watched A-TEEN so, Bomin for me

18. I like Jaehyun and Bomin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ TAG and Jibeom are also handsome...

19. TAG suits something glamorous. So my answer is Sungyoon

20. Bomin and Meat Noodle for me

21. Daeyeol for me

22. I like Jaehyun and Bomin's faces, but the other kids are all handsome too

23. TAG and Jibeom for me

24. All of them are handsome in different waysㅎㅎ TAG and Bomin for me

25. TAG, Jangjun, and Y on ISAC for me

26. All of them are cool in my eyesㅜㅜFirst, I'm saving the pictures

27. It's Y of course

28. For me, I like Jangjun and TAG. I like Joochan tooㅇㅇ

29. Jibeom is freaaking, really, for real, my ideal type ㅠㅠ

30. Isn't Jangjun the visual..?!? But all of them are handsome!!

31. Jangjun who's not here is also f*cking handsome. My type is TAG-Jangjun. Rapline visuals are freaaaaking nice. I'm crazy for them

32. Bomin is tall on top of that face

33. Jibeom and TAG really look like they come from Woollim's deer farm.....

34. Heol, Jibeom......Awesome.....

35. Even in the comments here it's all really divided ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment