Thursday, March 1, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pann Users React to Our Acting-Dols

Have you seen the cheesy movie produced by Woollim?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


First of all, I'm trying hard to write a post to purify Pann.

After Infinite's 'Grow', Woollim Entertainment has produced a new movie.
First of all, it's su.per cheesy, so if you can tolerate that, click this link and enjoy ㄱㄱㄱ
https://youtu.be/pMVof9zHkHg  It's around 23 minutes so it's short

The title is 'Miracle' and it's a fresh, youthful kind of story about boys who believe in the existence of superpowers.
The cast (members) are Jung Dabin, who currently appears in 'Should We Kiss First', as the female lead, and Golden Child's maknae Choi Bomin as the male lead.
The role of the teacher is played by Heo Seongtae from 'The Outlaws' and the rest of the students are Golden Child members.

I watched the movie and it was really cheesy (but) I tolerated it and it was pretty interesting. Most of all, Jung Dabin is f*ck...ing pretty.
First, the bad acting isn't really noticeable and it's actually not that bad. Anyway, if you enjoy the cheesiness, leave a comment after you're (done) enjoying it!!!! I put a few of the funny parts in the pictures. You'll know if you've watched the video










--

[+45 | -0] Woollim does this kind of stuff too?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+35 | -0] Is it because everyone is a rookie? They're cuteㅋㅋㅋ

[+30 | -0] Because they're from the same agency as my bias group, I tend to practically watch their uploadsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut it's worth watching, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's funㅋㅋ

[+16 | -0] I have to watch this when I'm bored at dawn

[+15 | -0] (Raises one hand) "I believe!! I believe in it..!!"

[+13 | -0] What's with the lion roarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+12 | -0] Woollim really supports Golden Child. I hope they'll become big

[+12 | -0] The dialect acting is good. Is he originally from Gyeongsang?
∟ Yes, yes! He's from Busan

[+11 | -0] It's funnier (because) these guys are quite good in acting ㅋㅋㅋ 

[+11 | -0] I watched it during the day and it was fun. But the ending is a bit lacking

[+9 | -0] They were a group that I've had good feelings for because they're the younger brothers of my bias group, but now I'm a multifanㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋThank you to Joochan and Jangjun for singing Infinite's songs and watching the showcase. Everyone is freaking handsomeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ Also, when (Joochan) sings Sunggyu's song, I clasps my hands in my Inspirit mode. I like itㅜㅜㅜㅠ They're very cute. I keep replaying that video. Golcha will definitely become popularㅜㅜㅜㅜ♡ 

[+9 | -0] "You didn't believe me from the start, did you?"
∟ Bomin's acting is great..

[+8 | -0] It's pretty great, though? This person's voice is f*cking awesome


[+8 | -0] What's with the flower pot in mid-air??ㅋㅋㅋ
∟ It fell from the rooftop so he uses like, the power of psychokinesis? with his hand!

[+7 | -0] Heol, Golden Child is on Pann ㅠㅠ I'm going to throw in a picture of Bominnie


[+7 | -0] I watched it. I think Bomin's acting is good....In my opinion

[+7 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm a fan who watched it during the movie screening and because it's cheesy, I'm not watching it again...However, Golcha is cute

[+7 | -0] The (one with the) bowl cut is good..

[+6 | -0] Oh, I'll watch it later

[+5 | -0] The class of Woollim, self-making at least one dark past for their rookies..

[+5 | -0] I watched this in the cinema and just, um.. I like enjoying the kids' faces^^ There are a lot of stan attractor parts in the middle, and.. I think if you have an interest in Golcha, it would be worth watching

[+5 | -0] My bias group is from Woollim, so I watched this because it's amazing that they're trying something like this, and Bomin's "You didn't believe me from the start, did you?" part was so good ㅋㅋ He's handsome

[+4 | -0] I don't know anything else and they're f*ck.ing handsome. Is it Bomin? I thought he was an actor

[+2 | -0] Originally, rookies need to have a fresh, awkward, cute cheesiness and a blanket kick (T/N: Something embarrassing that makes them kick their blankets in their sleep)ㅋㅋㅋ

[+2 | -0] It's quite fun!!!Jangjun...??He's handsome... 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment