Friday, March 2, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

How Did You Become a Fan of Golcha?

Everyone, how did you enter the fandom??


I'm curious, so. For me, I'm a fan of their boy group senior (Infinite) so I naturally became a fan ㅎㅡㅎ At first I only helped in streaming, but then I became a total fan!

How did everyone else enter the fandom??

--

1. I'm also a fan of their girl group senior (Lovelyz)ㅎㅋ

2. I'm a fan of all the seniors in their agency. I saw them appearing on a year-end stage and I've already become a fan by then ㅎㅎㅎ

3. I'm a fan of their girl group senior. I saw Bomin in the MV for 'Now, We' and I became a fan❤️

4. As expected, most of you entered the fandom while stanning their senior groups. For me, I was tuning in to a music show on Mnet and Damdadi came on. It was kind of something like a masterpiece so I became a fan. I'm good at guessing which rookies would do well and I thought, "These guys would unconditionally do well."ㅋㅋ Also, I liked Bangtan (I'm on hiatus from the fandom) and there's a kid in Golden Child who looks like Jungkook, so I paid attention to him. His vocal color is really nice and seeing him dance gently, I got struck. Currently, Seungminnie is my bias.. I have tried getting into a few groups but (with) Golcha, they've been strong since their pre-debut days so I saw signs that they'll do well. I learned that a group that knows how to thank their fans, is diligent and has the right attitude ends up succeeding. I hope this album will do wellㅜㅜ There are lots of other singers promoting at the same time as them so it would be hard to get a win, but.. still, we're not even 1 year old, so!!!! I hope everyone can be healthy and promote for a long, long time. I'm looking forward to Monday! Pit-a-pat

5. I like all Woollim singers. When they said that Golcha was debuting, I didn't really have any interest. One day while I was bored, I was curious of what the new Woollim boy group members looked like, so I watched WoollimPICK and it was the Jeju-do episode. Seriously, the kids are kind of gentle and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's a bit uncommon and they have that unique Woollim vibe that I like, so I watched (the show) from the 1st episode and became a fan

6. I was watching a music show and all of a sudden, I just got stuck, so ㅠㅠㅠ Average rookie boy groups have dark vibes, but I like bright vibe, so I became a fan of Golcha ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I knew that Daeyeolie is the younger brother of one of their boy group senior member, and actually, I knew TAG and Jaeseok since they promoted in Japan, so was it 2015? At that time, they were the back dancers for their boy group senior and Bomin was the male lead in their girl group senior's MV, so I was like, "If these guys debut, then I'm done for.."ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Woollim Boys back dancer days! There were f*cking handsome guys dancing at the back during Bad stages. They were so eye catching so I looked them up and became a fan

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment