Sunday, February 25, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pann Users Vote Golden Child as the Rookie That Will Hit It the Biggest

Who do you think will hit it the biggest out of the 57 rookie teams?


Except for Produce graduate (Wanna One) and Highlight, the rookie that will hit it the biggest is?
Your comment could be a prophecy.


(People believe those fairytales about falling in love at first sight at the bus, subway, or at the streets, but it doesn’t make sense how they’d laugh at the ones who fell in love at first sight through TV screens. Loving a celebrity is a type of love. Love is fair to everyone. -Tablo)

--

[+111 | -19] I think Golden Child will really become popular..People are already getting baited in. If they were to pick good songs, I think their potential will explode
∟ Where are they getting baited in...?
∟ Some community or SNS. You'd know if you see it. They have good response on Facebook among other rookies. Response from overseas is good too

[+104 | -15] When I see it,  >>ONF<< will become popular. Their skills are really good, there are many cute kids and especially they're (from) WM, so they should be trustworthy

[+97 | -13] Golden Child. I found that many Golcha posts are being posted these days. Their songs, skills, and visuals are good

[+41 | -3] Now, the names of Golden Child members and their member count are known, so if they appear on a show on national TV, there are a lot of kids who will become popular. This is for real. Also, Jeong Sewoon receives acknowledgement from muggles (non-fan/a person who has no interest in idols) so I think he'll become even more popular

[+37 | -2] Golden Child. They're rookies who are now just getting their name known. There are a lot of kids who appeared on Produce but Golden Child has no member who are from Produce, at all. The feeling comes if you see their name getting fairly known

[+32 | -1] One vote for Golden Child! First of all, their songs are good!

[+31 | -1] Golden Child. Not one person went to any survival program but for a rookie, I think they're popular. Surely one would become popular if they went on a survival program, but none of these guys did. Among rookies, I think these guys will become the most popular. If you exclude the faces well-known on TV(, that is)

[+30 | -1] Honestly, if you look at Golcha's Facebook page, Bomin's popularity is solid ㄷㄷ

[+26 | -0] Golden Child didn't graduate from any survival program but they're mentioned a lot, and even on SNS, if you look at the topic of conversations, it's really amazing. If these guys show up with better songs, it's one vote (from me) for them becoming popular

[+25 | -1] Golcha. I found that their songs are good and their faces are all handsome

[+22 | -1] I became a fan of Golden Child yesterday.. .. These guys, what is it, how can they be this pretty....

[+21 | -0] I'm a fan of OMGirl and my two favorite groups were mentioned, so I'm going to put a picture. When these two pass by the hallway, they give each other a high five. F*cking cuteㅠㅠ


[+18 | -0] Golden Child, ONF, The Boyz, Weki Meki, PRISTIN?

[+17 | -0] I'm a Joyful who's passing by and (for me) it's JBJ and Golcha...All (members) of Golden Child are, for real, handsome

[+14 | -0] Seriously, I'm a Woollim fan, so I've been a fan of Golcha since their debutㅠㅠㅠㅠㅍI don't know how they gathered these kind of kids at Woollim but all of them are f*cking handsome and their skills are goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠTheir pasts are clean too ㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠWoollim singers Infinite, Lovelyz, Golden Child, be successful❤The picture is of the f*cking handsome Jibeom


[+12 | -0] Golcha and The Boyz ㅇㅇ When it comes to rookies, both groups get mentioned and their fandom is pretty (big). They have a lot of handsome members too

[+11 | -0] I think Golden Child and MXM will really become popular

[+11 | -4] Golcha will definitely become popular. Even on Pann, they went crazy over their good looks. I'm done talking

[+10 | -3] I became a fan after watching them on broadcastㅎㅎ I hope Golden Child will do well. But there's so many rookies..



[+10 | -0] But for rookies that will become popular, it's obvious from the best comments. Everything is about Golden Child. Thus, a vote for Golden Child from me

[+9 | -0] If you're speaking from facts, in the 2017 V App Rookie Top 5 there were Golcha, Wanna One, JBJ, PRISTIN, The Boyz, so looks like these teams will become popular. Wanna One and JBJ already areㅇㅇ

[+ 9 | -0] Golden Child!! If I were a muggle, I would become a fan of these guys

[+9 | -1] Golden Child. Even without the impact from audition programs, it seems like they're (still) known.

[+9 | -1] Yes, it's Golcha. For real, I entered the Golcha fandom last week

[+8 | -0] My picks are PRISTIN / Golden Child / ONF !!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment