Tuesday, March 6, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golcha Takes a Picture with BTS

The familiar senior looks of BTS



BangtanChild yesterday. It wouldn't have been easy (for) top stars to take a picture with a rookie group like this and give them their support, so I think it's incredible ㅎㅎ There's a kid among the Golden Child members who filmed a 'Fire' dance cover pre-debut and I saw that all of them liked 'Blood Sweat & Tears', so it seems like yesterday was a very good experience for the kids! Not long ago, there was a controversy about a member of Golcha and a member of Bangtan, so it was upsetting. I love that they both show us their good image like this!! Bangtan and Golden Child, be more successful!!

--

[+135 | -3] I feel like crying when I see this picture more than that


[+96 | -1] Someone said that Min Yoongi looks like a homeroom teacher at an all-boys high schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+79 | -5] Ah, those rookies who released that 'Damdadi' song. I hope they'll become successful like Bangtan

[+27 | -1] I hope Goldies will hit it big like Bangtan-sunbaenims!


[+16 | -1] Thank you! This friend is the youngest, Bomin. In the amusement park episode of their reality show, WoollimPICK, he mentioned 'Fire' by BTS-sunbaenims ㅎㅎ I think he generally likes it (the song). It looks like he really likes 'Blood Sweat & Tears' too ㅋㅋ Fighting to both teams!


∟ Heol, what's with himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome,.,,,,
∟ Crazy, he's seriously handsome

[+10 | -0] Heol ㅋ They really look like seniors.....

[+10 | -0] These guys, right? ㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Other group mentioned Bangtan on a show!!)

[+8 | -0] Golden Child is Infinite's younger sibling group, correct? I think they were in the same agency.. I hope they'll follow Infinite's footsteps and become superstars

[+8 | -0] Golcha, for real, they kind of have the feel of superstars. Golcha, fighting!! Bangtan too, fightingㅋ

[+7 | -0] Whoa, Jin is f*cking handsome. I think Golden Child will do well too

[+7 | -0] Ah, I'm an Army, but Golcha's song Damdadi, that song is really good. When I'm going to school, "Damdadi damdadi damdadidam~~~~~" automatically comes out of my mouthㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+6 | -0] Um... I'm the one who wrote this post. The controversy is not Army's nor Golcha fans' fault, and because there's so many mentions of Y and Jungkook resembling each other (especially overseasㅠㅠ), it attracts a lot of attention seeking fan cosplay (T/N: A hater who cosplays as a fan of someone just to give the fandom a bad rap) there! For Y who just made his debut, he received quite a lot of malicious comments...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment