Thursday, January 21, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Releases 'YES' Album Preview

Golden Child 5th Mini Album [YES.] : Album Preview



--

1. Heol, the title track is so good

2. This is already a masterpiece album

3. I like Golcha ㅎㅎ

4. Let's hit big, Golcha

5. Ah, for real, even if I listened to it without being a fan, this is already a masterpiece album. Golcha is awesome

6. The title track is so f*cking good

7. I'm looking forward to the title track ㅋㅋㅋ

8. I honestly already feel that this will be a masterpiece album. All the songs are good

9. That's insane. Such a masterpiece of a song

10. Whoa, the song is so good

11. The title track and 'Breathe' are masterpieces. The other songs are also good

12. I did think that the title track would be good, so I'm curious of how the stage will look like

13. Wow, I'm someone who's crazy about 'ONE' so I listened to this and I like the overall vibe of this album!!

14. From the intro, I'm struck by the songs one by one

15. This is already a masterpiece album. The title track is insane
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment