Tuesday, January 19, 2021

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Shocks Everyone With an Unexpected Teaser

(Warning: Zombies) (Golden Child) '안아줄게 (Burn It)' MV Teaser (A ver.)



--

1. Heol, it's like a movie

2. Crazy. Is this not a movie?

3. This is like a Netflix zombie filmㅠ Golcha is awesome

4. Whoa, what's with the teaser? Is it a movie?

5. It's a zombie universe but the title is 'I'll Hold You'.... Scary

6. Bomin bleached his hair. It suits him

7. Heol???? Isn't this a total movie scale?ㅠㅠ

8. Awesome. It's a zombie universe

9. Wait, what's going on here? Golcha and zombies?

10. Not even the song, lyrics nor the dance is outㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love that they're hiding them completelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Why warn about zombies in an idol MV ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Whoa, a zombie universe??? Awesome..

13. OhㅋㅋㅋIt's kind of cringey..

14. This is really crazy🤦‍♀️ When is the 25th comingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. Heol, zombies. The quality is nice

16. They're going full-scale with the zombiesㅜㅜ

17. I didn't think I'd see zombies in an idol MVㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The quality is so good.. It's like a drama teaser

18. It's so goodㅋㅋI'm looking forward to it

19. Awesome!! I wanna see the full version quickly!

20. F*ck, it's freaking good!!


Golden Child '안아줄게 (Burn It)' MV Poster



--

1. Even the poster is nice

2. It's really like a movie. The quality is good. Awesome

3. It's totally a movie

4. Oh, I guess they spent a lot. These things work these days

5. That's totally a movie poster

6. The quality is so crazy

7. It looks like a real movie


A boygroup who shot a Zombie Apocalypse MV


is Golden Child
@Warning: zombies in gif below@

They released the teaser for their title track '안아줄게' today, off of their 5th mini album [Yes.], but it's about zombie apocalypse that even fans couldn't even imagine, so we all fell backwards in shock

It's totally the scale of a movie, so there's even a poster
It's the official poster, not a fanart!


If you watch the teaser
It's a zombie apocalypse universe, so of course the members are fighting and being chased by the zombies



@@Warning: zombies in the gif below@@



There's of course a member who sacrifices himself
They lure all the zombies with sensitive hearing to their side and one eventually gets bitten


Joochan carries Youngtaek, whose leg got bitten by the zombies, as they run away


Youngtaek asks Joochan to shoot him, but Joochan couldn't pull the trigger, so Youngtaek grabs Joochan's hands and draws the gun to his own headㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


And the main character Jaehyun, who may have gotten the vaccine and seems like he's the final survivor


And the heroine (don't know if she's Bomin's sister or girlfriend) who finally got infected...

These are the ones that are revealed today, so if you want to watch it more closely, here's the link!!

Golden Child has shot a web drama and a movie for their MV, so their acting skills are goodㅎㅎ

❤️Please show a lot of interest for Golden Child's '안아줄게' on 1/25❤️

--


[+33 | -0] Our Child is so pretty!!!!!!!! Please show a lot of interest


[+33 | -0] ❤️Please show a lot of interest for Golden Child's January 25th comeback with '안아줄게'❤️


[+33 | -0] A Netflix original


[+18 | -0] Whoa, I'm a fan of another group but I want to listen to the song. What's with the scale?

[+15 | -0] Heol, zombie apocalypse. I'm jealous. The MV looks pretty

[+14 | -0] I'm surprised that they're good at acting. They've built up experience from shooting their web drama and movie MVㅋㅋㅋ

[+13 | -0] Serious about Golcha.. That's what Woollim and Goldenness have in common..

[+13 | -0] Seriously, if you like zombie universe, please watch it,,❤️

[+12 | -0] I like zombie apocalypse and all this stuff, and even after watching it for several times I still think it's awesome..

[+9 | -0] Personally, I think this scene is the top, and I'm not the only one who thinks thatㅎ As soon as this scene was out, fans were so into it and we were such a mess...


∟ It's my first time tearing up while watching a teaser ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+9 | -0] I watched the teaser while I was outside but I couldn't see it well so I put my face close to the screen and I was surprised to lock eyes with the zombie-unnieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI didn't think there would be zombies in my kids' MVㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!!

[+9 | -0] The scale is insane. Woollim spent a lot. I love you, guys

[+8 | -0] How can I wait a whole week? I'm so curious, I'm going crazyㅜㅜ


[+8 | -0] It's the MV teaser. Not even the MV, and yet my heart is already jumping outㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] I thought it was going to be about chess and that I would just see the kids being cool, but zombies appeared. The scale is amazing and I'm so looking forward to this

[+8 | -0] The scale of the MV is crazy. I like zombie universe, so I'll watch this

[+7 | -0] But does the MV director know Golcha well? Seriously, the situations that they were put in were perfect for their personalities, so I got so into it. Especially Choi Sungyoon, he looks so sexy while sacrificing himself, but it's sad so I think I'm going crazyㅋㅋ큐ㅠ

[+7 | -0] The dance is even choreographed by Choi Youngjoon, which is a first, and the level of difficulty is at the top, so I'm so looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I'm a fan of another group but Golden Child's teaser is awesome, though...


I'm a fan of another group and I can prove it. The teaser for Golcha's new song is too much
It's a zombie apocalypse .. Freaking awesome

--

1. Right? I'm still so surprised
∟ (OP) I watched it due to Youtube's algorithm and I was so surprised. It's just that the title absolutely didn't give off that kind of vibe, but ˗ˋˏ WHOA ˎˊ˗

2. Hehe, please show them a lot of interest🎳❤

3. I'm still shocked too..

4. I also didn't know that it was gonna be zombies so I was surprised. Please show their January 25th comeback a lot of interest🙄🎳❤

5. The teaser is really awesomeㅠㅠㅠ Please show them a lot of interest...❤️🎳
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment