Thursday, January 21, 2021

, ,

Recommended by Y & TAG, Goldenness Flock to a Pasta Place

What happened when a boy group ate pasta deliciously on V Live (!The restaurant does appear but I'm not trying to make the restaurant go viral!)


!Not trying to make the pasta restaurant go viral!


On 1/16 V Live, Golden Child's member, TAG, ate some pasta!


This pasta restaurant is the one that Golcha's Y, who likes pasta, also said was good on their paid communication service

(I was very curious of where Sungyoon's favorite pasta place was, so I asked him whether he knew that everyone is now ordering it because he told a fan about itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for telling us about a good place to eat♡ Golden Child's member Y recommended and even left a review. He even said that he wanted to shoot a commercial for itㅠㅠ
#파스타입니다CEOAreYouSeeingThis

Y: It's good, right !? That place is so good that I even want to shoot a commercial with them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have to promote it everywhere ~ Thanks for the review too ㅎㅎㅎㅎ)

Golcha fans saw this and started ordering the pasta to follow him (tmi: I also ordered today)

And there are many reviews talking about Golcha


(A restaurant recommended by Golden Child, from Woollim Entertainment at Mapo-gu, Seongsan-dong)


(The reviews under my neighborhood's 파스타입니다 (t/n: the name of the restaurant. Means "It's Pasta") mentioned the kids tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They said that they ate it because Golden Child's Y and Youngtaek said that it was good and they were rightㅋㅋㅋㅋGolcha, who appears under store reviewsㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Even just saying, "I ate this because my favorite idol recommended it", the owner asked, "Was it Golden Child?"


(Whoa, I ordered Sungyoon's and Youngtaek's pasta on Baemin (food delivery app) and

There was a review that said that they came to know about the restaurant and ate the food because of their favorite idol and the owner replied, "That idol is Golden Child, right?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I feel kinda happy
Next time, I have to write, "I'm happy to know of a good restaurant because of Golcha"....
I wanna eat it again.....)

And the comment left by the owner today:


(Comment from the 파스타입니다 Mapo branch owner🥰🥰🥰

Owner: Thank you for loving our food.
The Golden Child members ordered their food from our Mapo branch and we've gotten some thank you messages from other branches too. Thanks to us satisfying the Golden Child members, we've gotten recommended, so the other branches also said that they saw great results from the promotion.
I don't know how to express this gratitude. Although I'm an old man, I will make sure to listen to Golden Child's song that's coming out on January 25th and play it often in our store.
I've memorized the song title, 'Burn It'. I will sincerely listen to it as much as I'm grateful.
Please love our food from now on.)

He said that other branches also sent their gratitude a lot to the Mapo branch (where the Golcha members ordered)!

I hope the restaurant and also Golcha will be even more and more successful...



So, please show a lot of interest for Golcha's 125 comeback title track 'Burn It'!


--

1. That's really so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ

2. That's sweet

3. There's one in my neighborhood so I ordered it today and it was really good

4. My neighborhood has that chain too and the owner wrote, "Golden Child ate this"ㅋㅋㅋ

5. What's the flavor that that member recommended?ㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Spicy cream pasta!

6. Oh, I have to try and order this tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I listened to the preview of 'Burn It' and I'm anticipating it

7. Oh, my neighborhood has this too. I'll trust them and eat this. Fighting to Golcha too

8. But this place is really good. Make sure to try this place if your neighborhood branch delivers

9. I like this kind of stuff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I like seeing things like this

11. The one in my neighborhood is good too, and the one here must be good tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI saw this on Baemin and the reviews uploaded today were from Golcha fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I saw this and I looked up whether my neighborhood has one and the reviews were written by Golcha fansㅋㅋㅋ

13. My neighborhood has none of this, so I'm thinking of going to my friend's houseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's awesome. I wanna eat it

15. There's one in my neighborhood too. I like pasta, so I have to follow Golcha's pick


Check this out. We've gained 1 Goldenness><



(Heol, the owner of 파스타입니다's Keondae branch (t/n: different branch from the one Y & TAG ordered from) left a review and he's an intelligent.... Mr. Owner...But...I'm moving out this week....

Owner: Jan25GolchaComeback-nim, I'm very happy that you enjoyed the food.
I am going to try being a Golcha stan starting today. I'll first start by doing their stage mix. I hope that the small echo will become a big one, like a big star. We hope to see you again next time.

Thank you once again for your order and review❤️️ Have a nice day😊)

--

1. Heol, Mr. Owner🙊

2. I saw that and promised myself that I have to eat lunch at my neighborhood's pasta place tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Heol, that's amazing ㅋㅋㅋ I tried learning how to do stage mix today and it was so hard that I eventually gave up !! But Mr. Owner is an intelligent..

4. Heol, heol, amazing!!!

5. I'm moved by his wordsㅠㅠ

6. Mr. Owner, the Goldenness 3rd gen will be recruiting this year. Let's join ㅎㅎ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment