Tuesday, January 26, 2021

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CHART-TOPPING BOYGROUP, GOLDEN CHILD!!!!!!!!!

Crazy. Are we #1 on Genie????



I screenshot this just nowㅠㅠ

--

1. Crazy. That's awesome

2. Heol???ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Whoa, OMG OMG

4. I'm so excited!!!!!

5. Crazy


Golden Child placing #1 on Genie music site ranking



They freeze at #1 on the 1 AM chart

--

1. Whoa, congrats congrats

2. Congrats congrats. Whether it's because of their streaming team or what, it's the best when the results are better than before, right?

3. Whoa. That's nice. I'm jealous. Congrats congrats

4. Congrats congrats. Golcha, be more successful

5. Congrats congrats. Their song is good

6. Oh, congrats congrats. I'm jealous

7. That's nice. Congratulations, fans~~

8. I'm so proudㅠㅠㅠ It's the first #1 for fans as well as the members, so we're loving this so much

9. Congrats congrats. I like the song

10. That's awesome. It stayed at #2 since its release at 6 PM and they're at #1 at the time of chart freeze!!

11. Congrats congrats. I hope Golcha will do well

12. Congrats congrats. The song is nice. Let's not do anything that spoils the atmosphere in a congratulatory post!!

13. They were at #2 for 5 hours since the release and they rose to #1 ㅠㅠ A huge congratulations to them

14. Congrats congrats. Golcha, do even better and better

15. Whoa, the fans must've worked super hardㅠㅠ

16. I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. The song is so good!! Congrats congrats

18. I actually wanted them to rise to #1 because they kept maintaining their #2 spotㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜand they really did riseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. I love thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. I'm crying ㅜㅜ Fighting, Golcha !!! ㅜㅠ


Golcha freezes at #1 on Genieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





WAAAAAAAHㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really cryingㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Nesses, I love you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Nesses are the bestㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah, batchmatesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm even happier. A huge, huge congratulations!!!!!!! I knew they'd hit big‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

3. I'm crying for realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I love you, NessesㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you, Golchaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. That's so crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Whoa, I really got goosebumps. I love you, Nesses!!!!!

6. Heol, oh my God. Congratulations!!!
∟ That's crazy, they're in Top 5 for 7 hours

7. They're really Golden Chi1d (t/n: 1 is il)ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Nesses, Our Child, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Let's be so happy while thinking about how happy the kids will be ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's walk on a golden path ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Ah, thank you. We'll work even harderㅠㅠ

11. I'm crying so hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠNesses, you guys worked so hardㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGolcha, let's rise even higher

14. I'm a The B and their song this time is really good..It's so amaaaaazing that they're at #1 on Genie. Congratulations ❤️❤️

15. (OP) Thank you to fans of other groups who listened to the song and worked hard alongside us Nessesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, I just love you allㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

16. Thank you, everyoneㅠㅠ I love my Golcha so muchㅠㅠㅠ

17. I'm a TO MOON ㅠㅠㅠㅠ A huge congratulations to you guys ㅠㅠㅠ The song is absolutely great, so a huge, huge congratulations on getting #1 on music site, our batchmate 🌏❤️

18. CrazyㅠㅠㅠI can't sleepㅠㅜ

19. SeriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠCongratulations, GolchaㅠㅠㅠㅠNesses worked so hard and thank you to fans of other groups who listened to the new songㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. Ah, I'm a grown-up so I'm not...gon..na..cryyyyyyyㅠㅠ


Golcha ranks 1st on Genieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I'm really so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


--


[+25 | -2] It feels like today is my birthday. Crazy. I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+25 | -1] Congratulations. I'm a fan of another group but I'm listening to the song too

[+20 | -0] My tears are running down my face

[+10 | -0] I was already so happy that they kept maintaining their #2 chart-in spot, butㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠFirst place is insaneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you all. The world looks beautiful

[+9 | -0] I'm gonna become a Goldenness for life


[+9 | -0] I'm super happy for themㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+8 | -0] The taste of comments invalidating us is sweet, guys ♥ We're really gonna rise now that you guys are being like this♥♥

[+8 | -0] Whoa, their firepower is quite good. Congrats

[+6 | -0] Golcha is rising now, so they got so many comments invalidating them..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're all doing that because you're jealous, right?? Just how jobless are you that you're here leaving hate comments and downvoting this~

[+6 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but congratulations. Let's go even higher

[+6 | -0] If you're jealous that they're doing well, just say soㅜㅜ Don't just be a loser in the comment sectionㅋㅋㅋ Our Jjang Child is the best

[+5 | -0] Kim Jibeom's parts and dances are all my type this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+5 | -0] Honestly, in the recent era of breaking own's records, I'm f*cking happy that they got their best results with their digitals ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


Youngtaek's tweet



--

1. Youngtaek-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I really burst out cryingㅜㅜ

3. No, Golcha-ya, we Nesses can't sleep ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Golcha are so cute. Fighting!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Cuteㅠㅠㅠ Let's gain strength together. Fighting!

6. I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGolcha, fighting🎳❤

7. I burst out crying for real as soon as I watched itㅜㅠㅜㅠ This is a violation of the early morning sentimentsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI guess I'm crazyㅠㅠㅠ Golcha-ya, I love youㅠㅠ

9. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Golcha, always be happy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Golcha, my idolsㅠㅠㅠThank you for doing so well❤


Goldies, there's an addition to our crying button...



😭

--

1. SoNyeongTaekㅣㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. JjangTaek-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Youngtaek-ah, I love you with all my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm hearing it again and I'm crying even harder

4. I've stopped crying, thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taek-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I'm crying, seriouslyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. SoNyeongTaek, I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Golcha, you guys are seriously... Stop crying, meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWhy am I cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Ah, it's my money my stuff just for today....



Lee Jangjun is so funny ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ He heard about them ranking #1 while wearing a sheet mask ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ 

--

1. Ah, Jangjun-nimㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ah, Lee Jangjun is honestly so hilarious ㅜㅠㅠ

3. Ah, I was crying, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ

4. Lee Jangjun was wearing a maskㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. What a funny idol...
∟ If his fans are here, tell me what masks he uses. I saw him on another broadcast and his skin was good...
∟ He uses a lot of different things but that one is probably sheet+aloe gel??? Maybe!!! I heard he does that these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ He also used LUSH's seaweed pack? before!!

6. I laughed while crying when I saw that....
∟ Lee Jangjun, take responsibility....

7. He's for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The situation at Golcha's dorm really makes me cry..


The leader told the members to keep it down and he quietly closed the door and called his parents and Golcha songs that usually aren't heard [in the dorm] but the members are washing up while playing Golcha songs...


Lee Jangjun was surprised while wearing a sheet mask...

--

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜI'm really cryingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ No, I didn't think that I would find this kind of miracle......

2. This is the no. 1 topless selfie that doesn't get me excited but instead cry

3. My tears just went back in at Lee Jangjun's selfieㅡ요큐ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Golcha are so, so adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. It's cute, but I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm crying for realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment