Sunday, August 1, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Is a Well-Balanced Group

The group with the most fascinating MBTI distribution in my opinion


I noticed this while reading the comments on the MBTI post in the forum
I wrote down Golcha's MBTI distribution because it's quite interestingㅋㅋ

INFP 2 people
ENFP 2 people
ISFJ 1 person
INTP 1 person
INTJ 1 person
ENTJ 1 person
ESFP 1 person

It's so fascinating to see the MBTIs that are rarely seen in idol groups (INTJ, INTP, ENTJ) all be in the same group ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Especially INTJ. I seriously have never seen an INTJ celebrity before

--

1. Heol, INTJ is so fascinating. That's my MBTI. Idol is the #1 job that I so would never do

2. Who's the INTJ? I'm also an INTJㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Golcha's Daeyeol! The leader

3. Oh, I didn't know because I don't know MBTIs well, but apparently INTJ is a small minority.. That's interesting

4. Who's the ENTJ.. Is it the leader?
∟ (OP) ENTJ is Golcha's Seungmin and the leader is an INTJ!
∟ I'm an ENTJ, soㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought ENTJs would surely be the leader but even the leader is an INTJ

5. Who's the ISFJ?
∟ Donghyun!

6. I clicked this wondering which group it was. Turns out it's my kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm also really fascinated by the ISFJ because I'm an ISFJ myself. How did he even think about becoming a celebrity..

7. Oh, who's the ESFP???
∟ (OP) Golcha's Jaehyun! I only know him roughly through how he presents himself, but I thought he would be a quiet person? So I was really fascinated that he's an ESFP, but according to fans, he's a total E the more you watch him, so I was even more fascinated. In my opinion, he's the person whose MBTI doesn't match the image he presents of himself the most ㅋㅋ
∟ Heok, he's the same as I am. That's amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll have to look him upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ I was also fascinated when I first found out that Jaehyun is an ESFP, but the more I see him, I can see that he's a hidden insider and I can really feel that he's an Eㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Who's the INTP!!!
∟ TAAAAAG

9. But when they're all gathered together... they're all... EoJyaeGol...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment