Wednesday, August 4, 2021

, , , , ,

Non-Fans Discovering Golden Child’s Vocalists

Does Seungmin-nim sing and do the ad-lib at the end of Golcha's That Feeling??


Doesn't it kinda sound like Seungmin-nim's vocal color?

--
(t/n: (OP) will be in italic)

1. Not an ad-lib, but should I say humming? I'm sure you'll understand which one when you listen to it!!

2. The harmony at the end?
∟ Yup!
∟ I think so
∟ I hope they'll do unit stages too. I wanna hear that

3. I think it's Seungmin
∟ Right??? I really love Seungmin-nim's vocal color and I'm not wrong about this
∟ Yeah, he's usually good at ad-libsㅋㅋDid you listen to when he sang a bit with Jaenni?
∟ Which one?
∟ Whoa, it's my first time listening to that. Wait, he's in my TOP 3 vocal colors that I love the most in my 10-something years of fangirling
∟ https://twitter.com/Hi_Goldenness/status/1267434706477314048?s=19 Then I'll give this as a gift! I think Mimmi's vocal color is the best in H.E.R and Love Shaker.....
∟ Oh, thanks!!! It's my first time listening to all this and I thought that I had looked up a lot, but of course, things that I get from fans are different!
∟ Should I recommend you some things things from V LIVE, since Mimmi sang a lot there?
∟ Sure!
∟ https://www.vlive.tv/video/209615 It's a karaoke V App and Joochan & Sungyoon joined him (t/n: more recs can be found at the source)
∟ Thanks!! Seungmin-nim looks adorable so I'm currently cooing over him
∟ ㅋㅋHe's cute, right?ㅋㅋHe often sings on V Lives so see if there's anything you like🥰

4. It is Mimmi!!!
∟ Is that his nickname? It's cute
∟ Yup, his nickname is Mimmi!!!❤︎❤︎
∟ Why Mimmi?
∟ Seungmini>Mini>Minimi>Mimmi!ㅎㅎ
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt went through so many transformations??ㅋㅋㅎㅋㅎㅎㅋㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ He's cute. Just look at him😉


∟ Right, he's cute, so okay. Mimmi-nim is adorable. Ness are adorable too

5. We really want to see the unit stages too so we're just waiting for the concert ㅠㅠ
∟ Are they doing a concert?
∟ It's been postponedㅠㅠ We believe it's gonna happen someday
∟ If you like Mimmi's vocals, have you listened to his Nighty Night?? He sang it while playing around with his Minions
∟ Is it on Youtube?
∟ When Seungmin-nim sings in a high tone? that's my type of vocals
∟ Mimmi's vocal color is truly a treasureㅠㅠ Did you watch all of his WTLs???
∟ Is it on Youtube? I've watched everything on Youtube
∟ Yup! Woollim the LIVE
∟ Then I think I've seen it! I've been struck by Golcha Seungmin's singing and I've watched everything
∟ Ahㅋㅋ Then you must've seen most of his singing videosㅎㅎ
∟ Yup!!!! But it's so good. Does Seungmin-nim sing a lot during V Lives??
∟ Yeah quite a lot?? He likes to do lives while turning on musicㅎㅎ
∟ I'll have to watch his V Lives ㅠㅠㅠ Ah, I really, really love him. I used to say "That's my type" when I see handsome guys, but what should I say when I've found my favorite voiceㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ I'd like to award him a title ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ
∟ 
OP, this tooㅎㅎ This was from his V Live and the ending is the killing point...
∟ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ His vocal color is really so pretty. It's like silkㅠㅠ
∟ Heol.. I love your interpretation. Personally, I felt that it was like a blanket, but soft and smooth like silk is correctㅠㅠ
∟ It's soft and cozy and lovely. He seriously makes me feel a lot of emotions for his vocal colorㅠㅠㅠㅠTruly a voice that rings clear like a pearlㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Right, rightㅠㅠㅠㅠ You have great earsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But not only Mimmi-nim, but other members are also good at singing so I like thatㅠㅠ I love Y-nim's high note in Fanfare
∟ Choi Sungyoon-ssi became Human Fanfare...
∟ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSeriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ Y-nim kinda sounds refreshing. Just clears my mind. I was feeling frustrated but I was healed once I heard Y-nim's high note
∟ OP is so great.. Right, right, we also say that Sungyoon's high note is refreshing!!!
∟ I can't help itㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's obvious that Y-nim sounds refreshingㅠㅠㅠ Seriously, his high note clears my mind and I feel blissㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His high note is the best

6. https://youtu.be/8-vswXQz9BE This was when he was on Ssengsuda with Jibeom!
∟ I'll watch everythingㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Thanks for giving me all theseㅠㅠㅠ

7. It's embarrassing to say silly comments in front of his fans, but what's good is good. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠI really like him
∟ Please give us more. We love this kind of stuffㅠㅠ

8. Accept Mimmi's love❤



∟ Cuteㅋㅎㅋㅎㅎㅋ
∟ Mimmi is so cute ㅠㅠ
∟ Right, he is

9. Why not include his pictures too..



∟ He really looks like a puppy. He looks adorable

10. Recommend me their b-sides. I've only been listening to their title tracks and Mimmi-nim's singing
∟ Sungyoon has a solo song too, so I'll recommend that! Fantasia!
∟ Y-nim has a solo song? That's great. I'll listen to it
∟ It's a song that makes you feel like you're sailing on a boat!
∟ Oh, I knew I'd fall in love with this song just by hearing that story. Whoa, I'm excited. I have to listen to this nowㅠㅠ



Are there any Golcha fans here?


Who sings at the 00:46 mark in the 3rd track of this album?

--

1. The English song? Sungyoon
∟ Stage name Y! He's the main vocalist

2. Does Golcha have any other English songs? It's my first time hearing it and I love it
∟ This is their first!

3. This is their first English song, but if you like this, then I think you'll like Fantasia too!
∟ I'll look up Fantasia
∟ It's Y's solo song?
∟ Yup yup!!

4. Then I have to give you Sungyoon's picture


∟ Give me more~!!!
∟ Devious Bunny


∟ It's embarrassing to be seduced on our first meeting

5. Choi Sungyoon



∟ When was this!!!!!!
∟ This was last year's ISAC!
∟ He suits red hair so much
∟ If you're curious, I recommend watching the Pump It Up promo


∟ Whoa....Crazy

6. Is Fantasia his only solo song?
∟ Yup! I also recommend Love Shaker by Sungyoon, Seungmin, and Joochan!
∟ I have to listen to this
∟ Y-nim has a good voice

7. Bunny


∟ Whoa...Whoa...Whoa...Whoa... I'm looking at his pictures and I can't say anything but "Whoa"🙊🙊

8. POPPIN' is a unit song in this album and you can hear Sungyoon's low note there😇
∟ I'll put POPPIN' in my playlist

9. Manager Choi


∟ Our Sungyoon is also good at dancing?



∟ What is this!!!!

10.  I listened to POPPIN'. I'm gonna watch the video. I like the rapper's voice
∟ POPPIN'? The rapper is Jangjun

11. Y..Is Y-nim in charge of being sexy..? He's so sexy I'm going crazy
∟ Right, right, he is in charge of sexiness. It's not official, but I guess, since he's in the hyung-lineㅎㅎㅎㅎ

12. Where will you go if I give you the gif of how he looks in real life....
∟ Huh?
∟ Found it



∟ He's sexyㅠㅠㅠY-nim

13. This is also how Sungyoon is actually like


∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I can give you this gif too.. Cause it seems like you like sexy Sungyoon



∟ Can I see this.....😳😳😳
Well.. It's from an official video so yeah🙄🙄
∟ Where can I see that? Not the gif..😳
∟ Thanks~~~~ Y-nim is so good at singing.. I'm watching his cover videos and I'm impressed

15. He's so good at live singing
∟ Right. Ah, speaking of live, there's another video. It's just unaccompanied vocals
∟ His live is so coolㅠ

16. https://youtu.be/t41BosaFasQ The audio was being weird so they were just singing unaccompanied!
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who was the "COMPASS!" guy?ㅋㅋㅋ
∟ That's Jibeom!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the top 2 comedian of the groupㅎㅎ
∟ "Our bee-side! COM PA SS!" That was so hilarious but adorableㅋㅋ So he's a comedian memberㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Should I say that he's funny because the heaven helps himㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the lead vocalist so he's also good at singing, but first of all, he's handsome



∟ The gif doesn't stop. He's handsome
∟ 
Right, he is. His voice is also nice
∟ Whoa..Awesome. Does all of Golcha have good vocals?
∟ They have a lot of kids with good vocal colorsㅠㅠㅠ They have 2 mains and 3 lead vocalists but all of them are so good and their voices are unique, so it's really good to listen to them
∟ Who are the 2 main vocalists?
∟ Y and Joochan! The leads are Jibeom, Daeyeol, and Seungmin!
∟ I'm into the main vocalists...I'm going crazy over their vocals. I really, really love them both🥺🥺
∟ OP, make sure to listen to Woollim the LIVEㅠㅠ The kids sing a lot in V Lives but it's even more comfortable to listen to proper covers! The main vocalists appear in almost every season so they have a lot of songsㅎㅎ
∟ I'm just clicking anything now🥺🥺🥺It's niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ WTL is the best contentㅠㅠㅠ Because we get to see cover videos with such high quality
∟ I think it's even better because we can just focus on their voices. Were they both born with these vocal colors🥺🥺 Why didn't I know about them😭😭
∟ I'm loving it now because I've found vocals that I'm gonna go crazy overㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ My mind is refreshed every time I hear Sungyoon's high note ㅎㅎ
∟ Right, it's like being in water
∟ He has the vocals that suit the summer. His high note goes up so refreshingly
∟ Does Y-nim do most of the high notes?
∟ Joochan and Sungyoon mostly share high notes! Since they're the main vocalists, they take turns singing the choruses, and the ad-libs too! Daeyeol also had a high note ad-lib
∟ I have to listen to Joochan-nim
∟ https://youtu.be/aFjrY0geU48 Watch this video of Joochan!!
∟ If Y is powerful, Joochan has that delicate vibe
∟ I was amazed by his live singing
∟ He's even more charming because I can see in his eyes that he's singing with all his heart..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment