Saturday, August 14, 2021

,

Something That Nesses Don’t Get About TAG

Something that baffles me about Golcha


Why isn't Son Youngtaek 180 cm?????? No kidding, before I became a fan of Golcha, I thought Youngtaek was the tallest in the group... 




--

1. Seriously, his proportions..

2. Seriously...Proportions King, Son Youngtaek

3. What? He's not ?????????
∟ (OP) He said he was 178...!!!!!
∟ Wow. Seriously, Youngtaek-ah......... I'm a baby Ness so I still don't know how tall the kids are. Looking for Nesses to tell me their heights
∟ There's nothing official and we're just guessing, but Youngtaek talked about it on his V Live! I only know that Daeyeol and Bomin are over 180
∟ I see. Whoa, the kids' proportions are really nice

4. Just how small is his face
∟ Ah, but, when I saw him that time, his face was really small…

5. There's no official height out, right...? Especially Seungmin. Not even Naver has his height
∟ Seungmin is 2 meters tall. His members said so. You can't get any more official than that ㅠ

6. His proportions are seriously.. I also thought he would be over 180 at first

7. How does he look like this and not be over 180..


8. On top of that, Kim Jibeom said that he'd gotten a bit taller

9. To my recollection, Sungyoon was 176, Youngtaek was 178, and according to Youngtaek, Jibeom was 176..?! It's vague
∟ (OP) Wasn't Sungyoon 177...? I don't even know ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Sungyoon said that he was 176-177

10. Didn't Youngtaek say on V Live that he was 179? Or 178🤔
∟ (OP) 78~79 around that height...?? I'm suddenly confused

11. Taek is no joke in real life. His head is small, he has broad shoulders, and his arms and legs are long, so he looks long. Even when you look at him from afar or closely, he looks like a celebrity.......... His proportions are no joke
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment