Monday, February 15, 2021

,

Kim Jibeom, a Visual Comedian

An unknown visual idol



You lot must've known Choi Bomin, but I'm upset because I don't think that you know about Kim Jibeom..





(Jibeom was a friend who ate 20 fritters in 1 minute)

Even if you look at it this way, he's a total comedian.. But only fans know about itㅜㅜ




He seems like he was really popular...


He's (Golcha) Golden Child's Kim Jibeom!!
Everyone, Happy New Year and I wish you all the best in 2021!

--


[+47 | -1] Handsome Comedian-beom


[+45 | -1] I want everybody to know him....


[+44 | -1] Kim Jibeom is handsome, seriously. But I'm going crazy because he's hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEverybody needs to know Kim Jibeom


∟ [+11 | -0] This is a gif that will make non-fans think that he's handsome but will make fans laugh because we remember what came next

[+28 | -0] Everyone in the world needs to know how handsome Kim Jibeom isㅠㅠㅠ Should I say that your life will get fuller and your eyes will be clearer ㅎㅎㅎ


[+25 | -0] YaeBwatNeoJal ("Guys, did you see him? He's so handsome"), the Full Moon Prince


[+24 | -0] What the. There's a person this handsome? At this point, there are so f*cking many hidden treasures in Golden Child,; Why isn't he blowing up? I also f*cking fell for Choi Bomin when he was on A-Teen

[+24 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but I fell for this person while watching RTK ... He's handsome and he has such a pleasant personality

[+23 | -0] Kim Jibeom is really handsome. Up until now, I thought he was a softly handsome guy, but when I watched their stage recently, he's totally Kim Tiger.. But then I see his soft face again. I love it


[+23 | -0] The frog who's the most peaceful despite whatever his hyungs do... Just today, they had a broadcast accident(?) and the hyungs were dancing Sakuranbo (a viral dance) to distract [fans] and yelling but he himself just lied down when he was tired. This is the frog cutting his birthday cake


[+20 | -0] Guys, listen to Ji-Tiger is Coming (범 내려온다)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You'll understand his personality as soon as you watch itㅋㅋㅋ


[+20 | -0] Feels like Bomin╋Jin

[+20 | -0] The legendary King of Masked Singer...


[+19 | -0] His voice is also great. In Golcha's song called With Me, Kim Jibeom has a part that goes “Don’t have to play hard to get, please / My heart is about to burn up from waiting” and it's really crazy. Please listen to it ㅜㅜ

[+19 | -0] Kim Jibeom's face is really handsome


[+18 | -0] The f*cking handsomes/ZoneZealous


[+18 | -0] He's just..he's just funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+17 | -0] I came to know about Bong Jaehyun-ssi too because he's a fan of Baekhyun and I found him handsome. His changed hair looks very, very good on him

[+17 | -0] Everybody has to know his handsomeness


[+16 | -0] Eh? Even with my stan lens off, he's f*cking handsome, though??? You're saying that this face is ugly?


[+16 | -0] He's f*cking hilarious. He's just so, so, so, so, so funny. According to fans, Jangjun is a works hard for his comedian genius title, while he's just funny since birth.. As someone who's liked K-Pop for 10 years, I can guarantee it. When you're bored, you won't regret watching any of his video. He's really funny. Whoa, the way he speaks makes me laugh

[+16 | -0] I can't forget Kim Jibeom on this day..


[+15 | -0] The number of downvotes is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome. You don't want to compliment him nor acknowledge that he's handsome, so you're just here to downvote and run off ? Ho

[+15 | -0] It's true that he's handsome, though. Why are you saying he's not... Just say that you hate Golcha~


[+15 | -0] If you're not a fan, you wouldn't have known where his funny point is, but once you become a fan, all of his anecdotes are just hilarious ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ


("My eyes are big, and they also bulge out. Moreover, when they're puffy, they bulge out even more. So the members teased me by calling me a toad, but to interpret it nicely, they compromised and called me a frog [instead.]")

[+15 | -0] He's so funny pretending to speak in Seoul accent using his dialect with that face ㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment