Sunday, August 1, 2021

,

National Athlete Kim Jibeom

My first love is on the national team


Who wants to write it?



+

This guy isn't really on the national team...

He's Golden Child's Kim Jibeom (who's coming back on August 2nd)

I was just easily writing, but I didn't know that it would turn out like this.. I'm sorry for causing such a commotion.. But if there's anyone whose heart fluttered, please check out their comeback🎳❤️




--

1. You do it

2. He's really handsome. Who is he?
∟ Kim Jibeom ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!’ㅜㅜ


∟ Love at first sight...
∟ (OP) Our Jibeom is also good at singing
∟ I'm gonna look him up on Youtube,,
∟ Jibeom's Lost Stars cover https://youtu.be/h0l2o1FRRmU starting from this one
∟ I'm not just saying it. He's really awesome...?
∟ 


∟ I'm Anon 4 (commenter #2) who's a band stan... My heart is beating for an idol...

3. You do it. I'm here because this is a popular post

4. Which sport?
∟ He's not a real athlete. He's Golden Child's Jibeom
∟ Jibeom was his high school's badminton rep!!!

5. He's an idol??
∟ Yup. Golden Child's Jibeom!
∟ Thanks!! He's handsome🤭

6. That pre-debut Beom pic combined with the national team pic... You know what Nesses like

7. He's done manipulating the memory of your first love-🌟 Please stan Kim Jibeom😘


8. It's my first time seeing him but I'm stealing him away

9. Whoa, it's my first time seeing him, but he's really handsome...
∟ Right… His face is so🤦🏻‍♀️ Kim Jibeom, I love you once again❤️


∟ Wait, I can't believe I didn't know about that face. I'll reflect...ㅜㅜ I looked him up and he's in the same group as Bominㅜ Anyway, he's very handsome!

10. As soon as I saw this I went, "Who,,,? Kim Jibeom?" and it really is him 😹 ㅋㅋ Jibeom is seriously handsome

11. Please show a lot of interest for Golcha who are coming back with Ra Pam Pam😍



∟ Please look at Beom with the vibe of a volleyball athlete🎳❤


12. Whoa, I went in thinking that it really was some national athlete's graduation photo but I was surprised that a senior from my school showed up instead….I support you..Golcha…👍👍

13. I saw that national athlete ID photo and went, "What sport does he play?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Whoa, I saw him in this kind of post and I thought he was a really handsome national athleteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhoa, he's so handsome... Whoa....

15. Ah, as soon as my eyes saw the athlete ID photo I was like, "CRAZY. There's an athlete like that??" out loud and I almost looked up what event he's playingㅋㅋ He's really handsome

16. I clicked this thinking he really was a national athlete... Anyway, he's very handsome..

17. Jibeom's face is really crazy. It's like the face of a king...

18. His face did it all. You don't need to say anything else

19. I clicked this while going, "What the. Who is he? What. He's handsome."

20. I really thought he was a national team athlete.. He's so handsome.. I have to go and look up Golden Child's Kim Jibeomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21. Whoa, what the. His face has a similar vibe to Choi Bomin. Is it because they're in the same group?

22. Whoa, hold on. He's really so handsome. Whoa… Why ⸌◦̈⃝⸍ʷʰʸ did I not know about him until now? He's really very handsome

23. Whoa, there's someone this handsome in Golcha..? He's really handsome...
∟ They have a lot of handsome guys once you get to know them..! Hehe..🎳❤️

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment