Tuesday, March 9, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Goldenness Are Emotional at the End of Golcha's Best Era Yet

Guys, it's our goodbye stage today!!



Came back at the end of January + even did a follow-up song promotion, and today is their last broadcastㅜㅠ


They're Golden Child. Personally, I feel like it was a very meaningful era.. I can see that they've grown when I look at the results and I also felt that the [number of] fans who like Golcha together with us have increased!!



I really hoped that they would do well, and it seems that they really did and I feel happyㅠㅠ The members often tweet on Hi Ness (Golcha's group member account) too


and they also promoted the b-side that was well-received by fans, so that made me even happier


If you're reading this, please listen to Golden Child's Breathe!


I saw today's vidcalls and even the member who doesn't usually cry was also in tears. Our Child, I'll wait for your next promotion. I'll look forward to it!! You did a great jobㅜㅜㅜ

Goldenness, let's promise to be Goldenness for lifeㅠㅠㅠ

--


[+23 | -0] I also never imagined that I'd become a Goldenness... but I fell for Lee Jangjun and in no time, I've pledged to become a lifetime Goldenness. I love you guys so much


[+23 | -0] Good job, Our Child!! And Ness too!! Let's grow like us:) Y-ting!!


[+22 | -0] Great job, Our Child. I love you❤

[+17 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but personally, I'm sad that they didn't wear the volleyball jersey..

[+8 | -0] Ne♡ss♡for♡life

[+5 | -0] I watched a music show a few days ago. Their song is good!

[+5 | -0] Our kids were very impressive this era and I think it was a chance for Ness to be one for life ㅠㅠㅠ.....Golcha, Ness, great job everyone. Kids, let's go up even more next time !!!! I'm going to reserve [a spot] as a Ness for life today too

[+4 | -0] Good job Golcha and Ness!! Everyone, take care of your health!! It was such a happy era this time ㅠㅠ

[+2 | -0] I watch music shows because of Golcha. Their songs and choreography are art.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment