Tuesday, June 23, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Releases 'ONE (Lucid Dream) MV

Golden Child ‘ONE(Lucid Dream)’ Official MV



--

1. Kya

2. It's been a while since I saw any MV released at midnight

3. They're not doing a refreshing concept now? But they dance well
∟ In the end, even though it's a sexy and strong concept, it feels like there a spoonful of freshness put into it

4. Ah, crazy, for realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Crazy. I love itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. The MV is crazy

7. My heart has stoppedㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ4 minutes flew by so fast. Crazy

8. Crazy. The MV is well-picked

9. The song is amazing

10. It's nice!

11. Heol, the MV was well-madeㅋㅋㅋ The way the song unfolds is fascinating

12. Crazy. Seriously. It's honestly the best

13. They paid a lot of attention to the MV. I'm curious of the choreo

14. The song is amazing. It's good. It's sexy and it feels refreshing

15. I like the sound

16. The MV was well-made. The song is good

17. Whoa, the MV hits everywhere. I think their fans would have fun analyzing it

18. Refreshing-Sexy Childㅠㅠㅠ The song is crazy

19. Oh~ The MV was so well-taken! The song is high quality and has a refreshing vibe? That feel that it will be better the more you listen to it

20. Golcha fans, please upload an MV interpretation quickㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI wanna see the MV interpretation. The song is so good. The choreo too

21. The song is good

22. Whoa, the song is amazing. They really changed a lot and it's new and niceㅠㅠ

23. The MV is cool. Refreshing sexy is correct ! I like it

24. The bass line is crazy

25. Joochan keeps closing his eyes..

26. The song is goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to the stage too!

27. I'm anticipating the stage. I support you!!! I think the MV is also interestingly picked

28. The kids' good looks are crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna watch the stage quickly

29. It's a strong song but it's refreshing. The performance is also hard-hitting. I become more curious about the stage

30. Oh, the song is fresh

31. The way the song unfolds is peculiar but it's so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It really makes you focus on the beat and I think the choreo comes out good too. Release the song quickly

32. The song is awesome. It's good. The stage must be cool, 100%
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment