Tuesday, October 23, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

A Pann User Writes a Promo Post for 'Genie'

Golden Child is coming back on October 24th with 'Genie'


☆This is a business post to celebrate Golden Child's comeback! If you don't like it, please click the back button☆


Golden Child is coming back on Wednesday, October 24th with 'Genie' off of their 3rd mini album!!!
It's a pop dance song about a magical genie that is only for you in your imagination who wants to make your wish come true and come running to protect you whenever wherever. It's a song by producers who produced 'Why Me', 'Mister Chu', 'Beautiful' and several masterpiece songs and an electronic DJ.

The video teaser : https://youtu.be/rWW5TCt5OfI


They uploaded the MV teaser today and it seems like a concept of a 'Genie' in a magic lamp who works at a toy factory!!??
So far, they've been doing a 'Geumdong High' high school concept and it looks like they got a job at the Golden Factory



What looks like it'll be the highlight choreo this time is a dance where they rub a magic lamp. Looks like it's a dance that really stays true to its title, right?


They'll comeback on October 24th with a mini album filled with 7 songs, so when Golden Child's 'Genie' comes out, I would be thankful if you would listen to it once♡♡♡


Thank you everyone for telling them that they'd hit it big and for pressing the upvote/downvote button ~.~ Be careful during the change of seasons and try to get through the Monday blues!

--


[+24 | -3] The choreo is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13 | -1] HeolㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠI see my bias group hereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠEveryone, please listen to them just once. Woollim's music doesn't disappointㅠ

[+13 | -1] I'm someone who stans their senior group,,ㅎㅎㅎ AhㅠㅠㅠThe concept is so cuteㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm going to buy the albumㅠㅠㅠㅠ Woollim, just take everything in my bank accountㅜㅠㅠ

[+10 | -0] Woollim whose music I trust to listen to

[+10 | -0] Kim Jibeom is handsome!


[+10 | -0] Heol I love itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm a fan of another group but I also listen to all Golcha songs. I like everything, even the b-sides.. I listened to the highlight melody that came out and I think even this time there'll be lots of masterpiece songs so I was happy,,, I'm anticipating this!!!!!! Golcha, fighting!!

[+9 | -1] The MV is so pretty. I'll have to listen to this

[+9 | -0] You said they would comeback with 'Genie' so I thought they did. I thought it was the music site 'Genie'ㅋㅋ The concept is unique

[+9 | -0] When I see Golcha, I think they're just so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This concept, the choreo, the colors are also really cute, and I hope my bias group will do a concept like this

[+9 | -0] There's no Geumdong University?? Or are they doing a vocational experience [training]?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment