Tuesday, October 23, 2018

,

TAG's Admiration for Seventeen Touches Everyone

A senior that Golden Child respects


Saying that one of them is Seventeen, I thought, "Seventeen isn't a rookie anymore and they've become an example for their juniors. How time flies."








Also, from the point of view of their junior, saying that he sincerely respects them and wants to work as hard as them, it wouldn't have been easy, but even his words are really beautiful.

Their friendship is already quite known, so it's nice to see more of it ㅎㅎ
Let's be successful, both groups ~~~~



Finally, Boo Seungkwan who's exploding with senior looks with juniors Golcha


--


[+77 | -1] Crazy. It seems just a few days ago when Seventeen said they respected their seniors

[+69 | -1] Personally, they give off a vibe that they're 100% satisfied with their work. Even their fans feel that too so much and I think us fans feel the happiest when we see that side of them♡ Thank you ╋and the gif is of Sebongies who look even more excited by the heavy rain♡~♡


[+64 | -0] They're already in their 3rd year. I'm kinda proud



[+30 | -0] Even now, I feel that all the members like and have fun on stage. They motivate people to do well with their performance. Also, they've been together since they were younger, so they're a team that's really close and is like a family. I think he points out Seventeen's advantages really well! I think the kids would really like it.


[+28 | -0] I watched that too ㅎㅎ Golcha, be successful

[+26 | -0] Life...Now I'm hearing things about Seventeen as a senior...

[+20 | -0] Oh, I'm a fan of Golcha and I watched that video yesterday and it was nice because I felt that the members spoke sincerely.. Like what the members said, Seventeen are all good whether in dance, singing, or variety, and because they're good, I always search up their songs every time they comeback and watch their music show performancesㅎㅎ Anyway, I hope they'll become more and more successful~~~ My wish is a group photo of GolSev

[+17 | -0] No, I'm a Carat but Golcha is really likable. I like that they're close

[+12 | -0] I'm a fan of Infinite-Golcha and Seventeen is a likable group. Infinite's reality show came on TV during Seventeen's reality show and they watched it and they said, "They're so cute ㅠㅠ" but now when I see Golcha calling Seventeen "sunbaenims", should I say that I feel soft?

[+11 | -0] I'm a Goldenness but as someone who also really likes Seventeen, I feel happyㅎㅎ Be successful, the two teams!! The gif is of my Seventeen bias..♡

[+10 | -0] When Kwanie looked like he was giving advice to Golcha on ISAC, he looked kind of cool ㅋㅋ... I feel proud because they always receive praises from their seniors and their juniors say they respect them

[+7 | -0] No, but, that person speaks so beautifully..

[+7 | -0] Is there anyone among Carats who watched Golcha's 'Very Nice' cover? ㅋㅋㅋ I watched that and got to know of Golcha. They're very likable ㅠㅠㅠ

[+5 | -0] Our Goldies have great skills and their group dances are on point. I hope they'll become a cool group like Seventeenㅠㅠ

[+4 | -0] Heolㅜㅜ I love this combination. I'm a Carat but I have such good feelings for Golcha that I've gone to their showcase twice ㅜㅜㅜ When Golcha did 'Very Nice', I was proud. Seventeen did a Super Junior cover stage and now they've become role models
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment