Tuesday, October 23, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

Netizens Are Jealous of the Features on Golden Child's Lightstick

Isn't this feature on my bias' lightstick amazing???


First of all, one of the features of this lightstick is that it's transluscent!!!
It's better than I thought. There's a mode where it moves to the song too


When you press a button on the app, their logo beams out from the lightstick like this. It's quite amazing




This is "Candle" mode! It's said that it really wavers like a candle
I think it'll be pretty when it's turned on at the end of the concert??!!


It doesn't use a battery but it has a USB-charging feature and its overall shape when put up straight resembles a bowling pin! So there are lots who said, "Let's call this the "Golling Pin"" ㅋㅋ


Thank you for reading, and if there's any unique feature in your bias' lightstick, let me know

+) The lightstick is Golden Child's!!!


--


[+62 | -0] More than anything, I'm really jealous of the charging feature. Every time I go to a concert, I always have to buy batteries. I really want to beat the agency

[+34 | -0] Crazy, I'm so jealous. My bias' lighstick is famous in that anyone who sees it will know that it's my bias', but its lasting power is really not good, so even when my bias hasn't performed yet, it already starts to dimㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅆ

[+27 | -0] ㅇㅁㅇ.. That's very unique. I think it's pretty! (❁ ‘ ▽ ‘ ❁)

[+14 | -0] Heol, I'm freaking jealous of the charging feature...During another singer's performance some time ago, I turned on my lightstick and cheered for them but when it was my bias' turn to perform, all the batteries had run out. It was unacceptable, f*ck

[+12 | -0] It's awesome that it charges. It's very modern

[+9 | -0] It's so pretty ㅎㅎㅎ


[+7 | -0] I'm so jealous of the logo beam...ㅜㅜㅜ

[+6 | -0] Whoa, f*ck, the logo beam is freaking pretty

[+6 | -0] People would be able to gather and play bowling after the concert is over

[+6 | -0] Whoa, Woollim, I freaking like that the logo coming out isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋInfinite isn't like that too??My agencyㅜI hope,,they'll learn
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment