Tuesday, October 2, 2018

,

Jangjun's Visual Shines Even Through the Stuffy Hair

I think he'll be f*cking handsome if he just styles his hair




I was channel surfing and there was ISAC so I watched it, and he was good at foot volleyball
He's handsome but why does his hair cover [his face];; It'd be nice if they'd thin his hair out...
What's he doing in the agency? Lee Jangjun doesn't stand out and I watched ISAC after a very long time and there were so many new idols..
+)



You knew when you read the comment, but...This is a recent photo!! He's handsome..



Reading the comments, this kid is mentioned a lot too. It's Golden Child's Kim Jibeom!!
I hope they'll all be popular ㅠㅠ
Why is there so many downvotes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ That's crazyㅜ

--


[+51 | -1] Please, hairstylist-nim



∟ For me, he's kinda like a slightly younger, more innocent Kai..This is what I thought. He's handsome
∟ ? He looks like that person from Seventeen, with the thick eyebrows..
∟ Heol, the comment below. So it's not just me who thought that. I thought of S.Coups too for a moment.. I think he really looks like him in this picture

[+30 | -1] This was the Jangjun during the New Year ISAC last time ㅠㅠ They finished their promotion a month before the Chuseok ISAC filming ㅠㅠ I guess [that's why] his hair was like that.. When you look at his recent photos, please come back again!!! OP-ya, thank you for viewing him nicely♡


∟ Ah, heol, what's with his lips, they're cute.. He's Jangjun???

[+23 | -1] Jangjunieㅠㅜㅠㅠ


[+16 | -1] Isn't he that person? The kid who hung from the wall in the shape of an L to support L's fanmeeting?I saw that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+12 | -0] I'm a fan of a senior from his agency and he's f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's a satisfying comedic character ㅇㅇ Also, Jibeom, TAG, Bomin are also handsome. They're my style. Golcha really only gathered kids who are exactly Woollim-type ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+12 | -0] I'm a fan who looks at visual and Jangjun is my biasㅎㅎ Honestly, his hair a month ago was a little stuffy. This picture is his hairstyle from last week!! He dyed his hair and trimmed it, and I think he lost more weight!!! ㅎㅎ Thank you for viewing Jangjunie prettily



∟ ╋Recently



∟ Whoa, he's f*cking handsome...He's so pretty when he smiles

[+11 | -0] Heㅋㅋㅋ His personality is bright, so he's a hype member with Dongwoo-Mijooㅋㅋ
∟ Rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The three of them are also good at dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did Woollim plan thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11 | -0] Jangjun and Bomin are freaaaaaaaaaaaaaking handsome. I tuned into a music show to see my bias group but I was taken aback when I saw [Jangjun & Bomin] and searched them upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11 | -0] He's always been handsome...He's a f*cking funny person. His ad-libs are f*cking awesomeㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMake sure to watch his "Carp bread fishing" video


∟ I'm a fan of another group but I saw the video on Youtube where he was doing "Bae (Pear) Seungmin, Apple Seungmin, Banana Seungmin"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment