Sunday, October 25, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

What's Your Favorite Styling on the Members?

Ness, is there any member's styling that you're particularly obsessed with??


I seriously go crazy when I see pics or gifs of Genie era Choi Sungyoon and Son Youngtaek when he was featuring in his senior's stages; 





--

1. It's the promotion before this but OMG Sunyoon and KCON Bbang
∟ (OP) Ah, I was contemplating so much whether to put orange haired Bongjae in.. That was really legendary
∟ I guess I'm more obsessed about it because I couldn't see it with my own eyesㅠㅠ

2. Kim Jibeom with red hair and red contacts. I can't see it with my own eyes so whenever I see it, I cry...

3. For me, Genie Bong...and I See U Bongㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. For me, Seungmin's Without You blond era...I'm regretting it so much that I joined the fandom after Without You...

5. Genie Sungyoon and Bong for me too

6. Me too, when Youngtaek was featuring, It's U Bong and WANNABE Seungmin and Donghyun

7. KCON Bong and Taek when he was featuring during their hiatus... They were really so pretty, but is it because there wasn't really much data (fantaken/fancam) from those days that I keep being obsessed about them....

8. Donghyun's WANNABE hair and Son Youngtaek's blue hair...And for the whole group styling, it's Without Youㅜㅜ

9. For me, WANNABE Dael, WANNABE Taek, It's U Dong.....

10. Bongjae in 2019... I think I was more obsessed because they were on hiatusㅋㅋㅋ Wait, but, when I see Bongjae in events or schedules in 2019, all of them were really legendary, especially KCON

11. WANNABE-Without You Jangjun.. He looked so good with black hair and fancy earrings but I was late in joining the fandom..ㅠㅜ

12. WANNABE pink Joochan....
∟ 2222 That led me into the path of joining the fandom..

13. I agree with the OP and also KCON Bong and It's U Jibeom..

14. Heol. Hey, me too. For me, all of the ones in the post + redhead Jibeom with red contacts + ash blue Jaehyun

15. I love all of their stylings in 2019, before their WANNABE comeback

16. For me, red haired Jibeom and wine hair Daeyeol

17. WANNABE Son Youngtaek, Genie Bong Jaehyun

18. WANNABE Hong Joochan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Let Me Bong Jaehyun... Genie Bong Jaehyun... Without You Bae Seungmin... All their stylings in 2019ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The kids were all really pretty in 2019

20. For me, WANNABE Choi Sungyoon, WANNABE-Without You Hong Joochan, KCON Bong, Hold on Me Taek, ISAC Jibeom, WANNABE Seungmin, WANNABE Jangjun ...

21. Genie Bong, Taek when he was featuring, LADY Sunyoon, red haired Jibeom

22. WANNABE Joochan,, It's so sad that I couldn't see it with my own eyesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

23. Let Me Seungminie.... I guess I'm the only one who's serious about Seungmin's short hair ㅠㅠ It's so cute....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And Without You Joochan and Jaehyun

24. Pink-haired Joochan, redhead Jibeom

25. WANNABE Seungmin..

26. Let Me Donghyun.... Hold On Me Youngtaek...... LADY Sungyoon..........

27. Choi Sungyoon's WANNABE styling and Son Youngtaek's Without You styling, particularly when he had his hair pushed back and a suit onㅠㅠㅠㅠ

28. It's U Lee Jangjun.........
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment