Friday, February 23, 2018

,

Fans Debate on Which Member Is the Visual

Top 3 Woollim visuals


1. Infinite L




2. Lovelyz Seo Jisoo


3. Golden Child Choi Bomin



--

[+8 | -0] Ah, but Woollim's style seems like it's awesome

[+5 | -0] Heol, Lovelyz is from Woollim too? Awesome
∟ Y..you didn't know???

[+4 | -0] Wow....


[+3 | -0] I agree with L and Seo Jisoo..but for Golcha, isn't it Jangjun??

[+3 | -0] I think the last two can change according to people's taste. Also, Bomin didn't come out well in those pictures


[+3 | -0] Let's change it with him, the final top 3


[+0 | -0] For Golcha it's Jangjun

[+0 | -0] Bominnie is the cute type and (for me,) I think of Jangjun,,,,,

[+0 | -0] But for Goldies, I think everyone thinks of different members for visual. Originally, many people found Jaeseok handsome but he had to leaveㅠㅠ Jangjunnie is also considered a lot (as a visual)

[+0 | -0] Rather than Seo Jisoo, it's Lee Mijoo, no?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment