Wednesday, February 21, 2018

,

Netizens Found Jaehyun's Long-Lost Sister?

I found a male idol who looks like YooAㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I'm usually a fan of another group who likes OMGirl. I can prove it
While I was watching a music show, I watched Golden Child's stage and there was a member who really looked like YooA in her debut days, so I looked him upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt could just be me...




--

[+9 | -3] I'm a Miracle and he looks like YooA in her early debut daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute


[+7 | -0] Ow, YooA is pretty. Please look at pretty Bong Jaehyunnie~~~


 [+6 | -0] As soon as I saw the first picture I went, "He f*cking looks like YooA" but it was YooA......

[+6 | -0] When you look at Golcha, there's a kid who looks like Bangtan...there's a kid who looks like Infinite... there's one who looks like EXO... there's also a kid who looks like B1A4... Today we discovered a kid who looks like Oh My Girl. It's so amazing.. Moreover, they look like the visuals from each group. Awesome

[+6 | -0] I can't believe I'm seeing a post about our Bongvely ㅠㅠ It looks like the Goldies are gradually getting a response, so I'm happy. Golden Child ♡

[+5 | -0] Oh, I'm a Miracle and they kind of look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋHere's a picture of pretty Siah...


[+4 | -0] I clicked going, "Eyy" but no, they f*cking look alike..!

[+4 | -0] No, I didn't know that they looked alike this much. Just looking at those pictures (above) it just looks like copy and pasteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, it's freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

[+3 | -0] When you get to know these two, they're not relatives or anything...?

[+3 | -0] Is he not just YooA's younger brother?

[+3 | -0] I'm a Miracle and I went, "Let's see how much they resemble each other"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really look alike

[+3 | -0] Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a Miracle but I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I entered going, "He looks like YooA-unnie..? There's someone like that..?" and I (ended up) clicking the upvote button ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Golden Child, Oh My Girl, hit big!!!!

[+3 | -1] Seriously, they're both handsome and pretty


[+2 | -0] I think both of them generally look round...Cuteㅠㅠ

[+2 | -0] I've (always) thought that Bong Jaehyun was cute, but I've never really thought that he was pretty. Seeing it like this, he was f*cking pretty...*shivers*
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment