Tuesday, February 20, 2018

,

The Friendship Between Next Gen Boy Groups

A friendship among rookies



I love it ㅠ Golden Child and The Boyz, rise moreㅜ

--

[+20 | -0] Golcha Bong Jaehyun and The Boyz Joo Haknyeon have even gone to each other's houses, they're very close. There are many combinations with Golcha and The Boyzㅋㅋ

[+20 | -0] I support both Golcha and The Boyz. I hope they become the next generation boy groups

[+17 | -0] Ah, I f*cking like it. Golden Child-The Boyzㅠㅠ

[+7 | -0] ㅋㅋㄱLooks like he's really close with Hwall-nim



[+7 | -0] I heard that Golcha Bomin and Astro Sanha are close? I want to see them together

[+6 | -0] I love The Boyz-Golcha combinationㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2 | -0] Joo Haknyeon and TAG are close too!

[+1 | -0] They're both handsome boys that make my heart race '♡'

[+1 | -0] Hah noona adores our Bbomaengi so much........I support Golcha-The Boyz's friendship!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment