Monday, February 19, 2018

,

Son Youngtaek from Year 1 Class 7 Living the Manhwa Hero Life

The idol who received anonymous Facebook confessions pre-debut

You've received stuff like anonymous Facebook confession once, right?
It appears that when my bias went to Hanlim Multi Art High School, he received anonymous confessions ㅋㅋ I guess he was really popular...Amazing.. 

Tell me if your bias has any funny story during their pre-debut days~~~
++)Heok (people) asked if he's a commoner. My bias is Woollim's rookie Golden Childㅠㅠ
Son Youngtaek is Golden Child's member TAG.....

(Hanlim High School We'll deliver your message
Does Son Youngtaek from year 1 of Practical Dance Department have a girlfriend? Please tell me anonymously!)

(I'd like to confess to Son Youngtaek from class 7 of Practical Dance Department -My friend asks for anonymity!
I'm curious of first years Kim Hyunseo, Jeong Wooyoung, Son Youngtaek's heights! Anonymously!!)


(I'm sorry, but please anonymously tell Son Youngtaek from year 1 of Practical Dance Department that he's really prettily handsome!)

This would be his picture from those days. He's pretty (and) handsomeㅠㅠ I would've talked about him too if I were in the same school as himㅜ



+He debuted as Golden Child TAG
TAG is his stage name!!!

--

[+7 | -0] TAG is handsomeㅎㅎ 


∟ [+5 | -0] Not only Bomin, there are so many handsome kids in Golden Child
∟ So many who are f*cking handsome ㅠ

∟ Seriously, GolchaㅠㅠㅠㅠI love them. They're all handsome and their skills are goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe picture is Beomddi Jibeomi❤


[+3 | -0] Our Taek is f*cking handsome.....

[+3 | -0] Son Youngtaek is freaking handsome ㅠㅠㅠ PrettyTaek


[+3 | -0] Taek is so pretty...


[+1 | -0] Heol, he looks cute with bleached hair

[+1 | -0] There are only 2 pictures (in the post) but he's handsome

[+1 | -0] He has charmsㅎ For him to be an idol, he must've been absolutely popular at school

[+1 | -0] TAG is the god of practical dance. Seriously, he's the god of practical dance in Golcha that he's so cute

[+1 | -0] That's pretty coolㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment