Tuesday, February 13, 2018

,

Young Master Jaehyun as a Child

Heol my bias did short track!!!!! See the photo

F*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's cool

Tell me what sports your bias did!!!!!!
I watch the Winter Olympics these days so I'm attracted to people who are good at sportsㅠ
Really, I got goosebumps when we won the gold medal for short track...

+)(For) those asking for his name, it's Golden Child Bong Jaehyun
++)Thank you for the 'Talkers' Choice'♡♡Thank you for complimenting Jaehyun-nim
All your biases are cool too♡♡♡♡♡









 --

[+33 | -3] Isn't Bong Jaehyun completely like that? Young and rich.. Cute and handsome.. ㅠㅠㅠ



[+32 | -0] Bong Jaehyun, really... There's nothing he can't do except winning against Kim Jibeom......

[+8 | -0] Seems like there's a lot of stan attractors in Golcha

[+8 | -0] Please like Runcha a lot (T/N: Runcha = Golcha, if you flip 골 (Gol) upside down it becomes 룬 (Run)) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're such lovely kids!



[+6 | -0] Jaehyun-ah.. I love you..... It hits me harder these days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ?,???



[+6 | -1] I originally have had good feelings for Golcha, but knowing that Bong Jaehyun did short track, I'm becoming a fan..


∟ ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲㅋㅋㅋBong Jaehyun is like an onion...The more you peel, the cuter he is

[+6 | -0] Cutie baby young master



[+6 | -0] He's so fresh. Is it because he's still a rookie? So cute..

[+5 | -0] The cutie who lives on ice CuLiIce (빙살뽀)




[+5 | -0] Bong Jaehyun has lived in a wealthy household since he was young
∟ Bong Jaehyun is a graduate of  Younghoon Elementary School, a private elementary school with the most expensive tuition fee in our country, so when he was younger, he studied abroad in Canada and did a lot of things

[+5 | -0] Heol he's handsome
∟ Thank you for viewing him well♡
∟ He's really a stan attractor ㅜㅠㅠ He's my type ㅠㅠㅠ

[+1 | -0] Ah, that OngBongBbongPung...? (T/N: Refer to this post)ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, when I see him, I can't think of anything else other than that comment ㅠㅠ Cute. I definitely memorized Bong Jaehyun
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment