Sunday, September 27, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Releases Tracklist for 'Pump It Up'

Golden Child 2nd Single Album [Pump It Up] Track List



Title track's composer MosPick=Damdadi, Let Me, etc. A composer from the YeahNice team
The 2nd track's composers are all 'H.E.R's composers

--

1. The 'That Brat' (lit. translation) title is so strongㅋㅋㅋ

2. I like 'Damdadi' and 'Let Me'. I'm anticipating this

3. I want to see the group picture quickly

4. Why is 'That Brat' so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. 'That Brat' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm expecting a party of masterpiece songs this time as well

6. The way 'That Brat' steals your attention is awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. 'That Brat' is a f*cking scene stealer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it because the background is red ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Everybody is talking about 'That Brat'ㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to all 3 songs. Comeback quickly

9. No, there was 'H.E.R' in the last album, so now they have 'That Brat' ㅋㅋㅋ Tell her, then is this a fight between the current and ex-boyfriend? ㅋㅋㅋ

10. 'That Brat' is a scene stealerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The composition will be like the Goldenness album so I'm really looking forward to it

11. I like 'Damdadi', 'Let Me', 'All Day', so I was thinking it'd be nice if they can work with YeahNice againㅠㅠㅠㅠ Meanwhile, 'That Brat' is such a scene stealerㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Goldies, come


This is so awesome, though



--

1. No, Daeljji is crazy

2. Big Oppa... Crazy. He's adorable

3. Siiigh, I like check pattern
∟ As expected, autumn is check pattern

4. Aagagagagagagagu !!4!!4!(!!;!!!!!I'm suing Lee Daeyeolㅠㅠㅠㅠ. ㅠㅠㅠ

5. I love check pattern. I love beret....

6. Ah, Big Oppa is for real so cute, no?

7. I don't know if the outfits are pretty or not... First of all, I love the beret

8. Thank you for the beret. Lee Daeyeol's face is really crazy adorable

9. Why do Kim Jibeom and Lee Daeyeol look so cute with their eyes wide like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe outfits must be pretty. I'm happy


Goldies, Brats, look at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lee Daeyeol looks so much like a baby sea pineappleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNo, I'm losing it because Big Oppa is too overly cute todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



--

1. Sigh, Big Oppa is really crazy because he's adorable

2. Ah
∟ I'm going crazy
∟ Ah, Lee Daeyeol
∟ Ah, so cute
∟ Ah...

3. Agh, cute....He's cute so I'm suing him

4. Ah, I'm breaking my head

5. Cute.... cute...

6. Ah, adorable......

7. Ah, are you crazy? That looks like Lee Daeyeol so much and it's so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ!!!!

8. 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment