Tuesday, September 29, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's Perfect Hair and Style in B Ver. Concept Photos

Golden Child Single Album [Pump It Up] concept photo



--

1. Refreshing Child is the best

2. The concept is crazy

3. What the? The photos are f*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠ

4. This album is really so good

5. They're so refreshing

6. Apparently, refreshing autumn is a good thingㅠㅠㅠㅜ

7. Whoa, Choi Sungyoonㅠㅠㅠ

8. Kya, this is refreshing!!

9. The more I look at the concept photos, the more I f*cking anticipate the songㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Joochan is pretty todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Ah, I love thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart is bursting..

12. I thought yesterday's photos were f*cking pretty but today's photos are even prettier. I guess they're doing a lot of cool tone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Nice to see the bright concept logo again

14. As expected, bright concept is refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. The freshness is crazy


This is seriously my first time stanning an idol group with perfect hair and makeup...



Honestly... So this is what happiness is...
+ This is a popular post. Golcha is coming back on October 7th. Please show a lot of interest ❤️💛🤍



--

1. I'm not worried every time the concept photos come outㅜㅜ Because they're all pretty

2. Whoa, but the A ver. are so well-picked.. The B ver. reminds me of the kids during their debut days and it's refreshing so it's nice, but the A concept is crazy even when I look at it again..
∟ I really like A concept tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. !! Did Woollim get it together? The refreshing Golcha that I liked then?
∟ (OP) Yup yup, we're going with refreshing this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The title track is composed by 'Damdadi' and 'Let Me's composer.......❤️💛🤍
∟ Whoaaa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm so looking forward to thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Ah, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm looking forward to tomorrow tooㅠㅠㅠㅜ

5. Where's their salon?????
∟ (OP) We go to Bit&Boot!
∟ Oh....It's pretty

6. Whoa, they suit the glasses
∟ (OP) I love you, glasses...


7. Director Chorong (stylist), Bit&Boot, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Thank you for the beret. Thank you, thank you so much


9. Please show a lot of interest for Golcha❤🎳


10. Whoa, the picture at the bottom, is that really the Woollim that I know???????????????Awesome. See, you can do that too, right, Woollim b*stards???

11. Whoa, I'm jealous.... That's so pretty..

12. I'm not worried at all until the Mayonnaise version. I'm happy🥺❤💛🤍

13. What's the name of the member wearing blue knitted sweater and glasses?
∟ TAG! Son Youngtaek!

14. Ah, seriously, I'd been stanning a group where each member in the team had their own hair, makeup team and stylist, and Golcha came, so I'm so happyㅠㅠ I'm trusting them when the teaser is outㅜㅜ
∟ I don't know if Woollim? does it but I like that the coordis don't experiment with the membersㅠㅜ

15. I'm anticipating what's coming tomorrow too... I'm carefully getting ahead of myself with uniforms photos

16. Everyone, there's still one more version of the concept photo left🎳❤💛🤍

17. Can you tell me who's on the left of the member with the glasses???????ㅠㅠ
∟ In the first photo?? If yes, that's Jaehyun!
∟ Thanks!!!!!!💟

18. The concept photos this time are legendary....I love you, Golchaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Really awesome ... My bias group, take example from them

20. I'm a fan of another group who's been supporting them since their debut. I have a good feeling for this Golcha comeback!!!! Because the song is a bright autumn song so I'm really looking forward to it


I saw the popular post and Golcha

Tell me the names and ages of these 3 cuties❤️



--

1. Seungmin, Y, Daeyeol
∟ The one carrying a red bag is Y and the baby crow tit with his mouth open is Daeyeol

2. 98 Bae Seungmin 93 Lee Daeyeol 95 Choi Sungyoon
∟ Seungminie


∟ Sungyoonie


∟ Daeyeoljji


3. Bae Seung........ yeah.....

4. (OP) The glasses, beret, their faces, all are to my liking

5. Daeljji in glasses


∟ Sunyoon in glasses


∟ Minimi in glasses


∟ (OP) Idols are the best when they wear round glasses with casual outfit
∟ For Daeljji, those are his actual glasses, for Sunyoon, those are fashion items and for Mini, he wore it during a filming!!ㅎㅎㅎ
∟ Daeljji in glasses is really so heart fluttering...


∟ (OP) The glasses are one thing—his fingers are crazy
∟ Our Big Oppa's hands are the prettiest...


∟ (OP) The fact that he has hand gifs means that his hands are pretty, no
∟ (OP) Sungyoon and Seungmin look nice in a beret and casual clothes


Golden Child 2nd Single Album [Pump It Up] Concept Trailer (B ver.)


--

1. CrazyㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠF*cking love this

2. I f*cking love thiiis

3. F*cking cute

4. Every version is nice in a different way. The beat is so exciting and Golcha are f*cking handsome

5. Whoa, what do I do? I love this

6. It's a refreshing concept after a long time so I f*cking like it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The video is f*cking adorableㅠㅠ

8. The video is cute and the song is f*cking good

9. The beat is totally awesome, though??
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment