Saturday, September 26, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Instiz Compilation: Comedian Child's Sitcom-Like Life

 Ah ㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Golcha is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ


Jangjun made a egg yolk mask with the leftover from his egg white mask and Seungmin and Daeyeol used it without knowing what it was and their faces became yellow ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ

--

1. ㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋSo funnyㅜ
∟ (OP) Yeol Leader's way of speaking is so funnyㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so cute how Daeyeol-jji was satisfied with the effectiveness of the mask but worried about his face becoming yellow later
∟ (OP) At firstㅋㅋㅋ he was like, "Oh, my skin becomes tight" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ egg yolk....sigh ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ So freaking funny ㅜㅜㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They became yellowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. No, the way Lee Jangjun wrote his post is funny that it makes it even more hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"Did Seungmin get jaundice?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Ah, seriously ㅋㅋㅋ I'm cackling by myself at dawn ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋSo funny
∟ He's like an elementary schooler who's debriefing his day to a neighborhood, adult noona he's close withㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


But what's amazing about Golcha's emojis


There's no 🐶 or 🐱, emojis that are common..There's Joochan's FoxKitty..?Toast and..hedgehog..ant..and this too..cow..Honestly, the first time I've seen the cow emoji being used is for Jangjun..

--

1. Right, right
∟ But that's even better
∟ Still, there's Bichon Jaenni as a puppy, but it's too different from the emojiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. 🦁🐰🐮🐥🦔🍞🐯🐜🦊🐻

3. Seriously, it's also my first time seeing a cow? and an antㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ

4. The ant is really too funny for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's too funny and good that he himself doesn't hate antsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ
∟ Right, I was thinking of using the puppy emoji for Jaenni too but it's a shame that it doesn't have the bichon feel

5. Ours is a bichon, but he kinda has a different feel than the puppy in the emoji?


I'm a Lovelinus who's interested in Golcha and DRIPPIN and I think the two groups' vibes are different like this



Golcha
It's eating the wind coming out of the blowerㅋㅋㅋㅋ
A real beagle


DRIPPIN
Quietly make a scene

Vibes like theseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

--

1. Noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's with Golcha's gifㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. True for both of them... Do you know about Lee Jangjun's hair dryer show...?
∟ I thought of it after seeing the gif

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, this is so right

4. Ah, f*ck, the top gif is honestly so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSigh, our chubby puppies ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜCute...But I loved it when Jangjun copied the puppy, with the cane
∟ Ah, it's so funny just seeing it in text

5. I'm reminded of Lee Jangjun fighting with the lighting (right?) after looking at the Golcha gif.....
∟ With a hair dryer too....

6. AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut this is really really similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Jangjun fighting with the lighting with a hair dryer on CH.GOL-CHA!....

8. The beagle gif is so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋ No, our kids can also noisily make a scene!!!


∟ DRIPPIN are so gentle and cute,,,,,
∟ This is calm,,,,,,If Golcha had put out the candle, they'd be like, "HEY!!!!!!!!"ㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋ


It's my first time seeing this video from Golden Child and they're really too hilarious ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



--

1. (OP) Heok, the screenshot came out so weird????
∟ Nah, wherever you screenshot it'll come out the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNo, that video, however you screenshot, it will all come out like that....
∟ (OP) Ah, is that so?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Seriously, I watched this in real time and immediately went to sleep after it was done because I was drained...
∟ (OP) No, but, is it just me or all of them seem like they sing well?
∟ Our kids are all good at singingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ugh.. My energy is drained just seeing that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ OP is yet to be a fan but you're starting from ARA TV ?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Incredible
∟ (OP) No, I've watched several videos!!!! ㅡI like their songs and watched some of their stages and I saw that on Youtube all of a sudden and it's so funny ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. All of ARA TV screenshots are like that.. Each Ness has one of themㅋㅋ

5. So you watched ARA TVㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ARA TV.....Shaking my head....
∟ This day....is unforgettable...


∟ (OP) But they look well-behaved so this was unexpected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not swearing at themㅜㅜㅜ I was just so surprised because this was really unexpected ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. So you watched the legend. Yeah..I feel drained just seeing that gif..
∟ (OP) No, what to do when they actually did a plane because the song was 'Airplane' ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. So you watched ARA TV. This is legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched it live and I was all tired...yeah...

9. Ah, ARA TV...Every screenshot from that video will come out like that....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment