Monday, September 28, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

'Pump It Up' Hailed as Golden Child's Best Concept Yet

Golden Child 2nd Single Album [Pump It Up] Concept Photo (A ver.)



--

1. F*ck ing ni ce

2. The retro concept is f*cking good

3. F*ck. I love this so much

4. Aagh cute. F*cking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I like the concept. Jang Star is adorable ㅋㅋ

6. The concept is nice! The pictures are prettyㅜㅠ

7. Nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI guess it's a new concept

8. The outfits are prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠEverything is prettyㅠㅠLooking forward to this

9. Autumn check patternㅡㅜㅜㅜ So cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Heol, what the, they're prettyㅠㅠㅠ

11. Ah...I'm a fan of another group but their previous Finding Yourself trilogy? had a bit of a dark vibe, but I think it's a bright and refreshing concept and song that's the unique basis of Golcha originally and I'm looking forward to it!

12. The autumn feel is f*cking nice. The concept photos are awesome ㅠㅠㅠ

13. The outfits are so nice. They're so prettyㅠㅠ

14. ㅠㅠㅠㅠThe kids' group photo is so goodㅠㅠㅠ Are they crazy?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. The concept is pretty. I love Jangjun's and TAG'S visuals

16. I'm crying because the photos are so pretty ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

17. So pretty ㅜㅜ The pictures came out well ㅜㅜ

18. Retro is nice

19. The concept photos came out well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ TAG is f*cking handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. So f*cking pretty ㅠㅠ A fan is just crying..


A boy group who's receiving unanimous good response for having the best concept this time

*It's not released yet, but it feels like the response has been really great (it's subjective, but this is what I saw when I went to On-Air)

Golden Child



Retro, bright autumn vibeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

They dress them up in outfits that fit them so well


Furthermore, the 'Damdadi', 'Let Me' composer, MosPick, composed this song too



The genre is an upbeat dance track!!!!!!!!!!


ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Here we go. I said here we all goㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!

🎳❤️🍁🍂 Please show a lot of interest on October 7th 🎳❤️🍁🍂


Ending this with TAG in a beret and Y in glasses



--

1. The styling is pretty

2. Oh, it's well-picked....

3. The instrumental in the video, is it the song? It's nice

4. I'm already anticipating thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The glasses, oooh

6. I like the style

7. The red hair suits him

8. There's a kid who looks like Sunggyu and Sungyeol. Is it because they're from the same agency?ㅋㅋ
∟ He's Sungyeol's family so I think they're bound to resemble each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'm so looking forward the teasers that'll be released tomorrow and the day after tomorrowㅠㅠㅠ

10. FYI, this is the A ver., and the B and C ver. teasers are left, so check those out too!!

11. Ah, didn't they appear on RTK?? I almost cried at that timeㅜㅜㅜ Be successful

12. Let MeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLet Me!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠA Let Me-IF stan is happy

13. This concept is so pretty. I'm totally looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Why is there no Bong Jaehyun photo from the Golcha concept photo?

There's only a bichon


--

1. Pup

2. Cute.....

3. Bonggu took a picture instead this time

4. Eh, isn't that Bongji? Where did Bong Jaehyun go?

5. Bonggu took a picture instead

6. Bonggu is wearing a pretty baby party outfit

7. Is that Bonggu or Bongji
∟ First of all, that's not Bongjae

8. First of all, it seems like it's certain that that's a bichon

9. Heok, is that Bongji or Bonggu?

10. Isn't that Bonggu?


Honestly.. I didn't believe Woollim ㅋㅋ

The teaser was so summer-y so I was like, "Ah .. they failed at sensing the season," but, I'm sorry???


I'll hit my head. Salute salute...

--

1. 진짜


(I'm sorry)

2. I'll also hit my head after knowing that

3. It's totally retroㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Sorry...

5. They just wanted to upload something that says, "Fresh concept is back"... I'm sorry
∟ (OP) Ah.. Woollim's big meaning.. I didn't get that..

6. Woollim, seriously... thank you.. .really... Let our relationship go for a long time

7. I'm hitting my head. I'm sorry. And thank you..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment