Saturday, September 26, 2020

,

Pann Users Are Awed by TAG's Beauty

Do you guys know Youngtaek (TAG)?


My 1Pick other than my bias





Golden Child fans, give me Youngtaek pictures

+Whoa, this is a trending post. I can't even get my bias to trend but I'm proud that Youngtaek gets to trend. So please know how handsome our Youngtaek is
But does he have monolids...?? His eyes are so big so I thought, for sure, he would have double eyelids...
I took a good look and I didn't see monolids. Or not..?

--


[+50 | -0] Wink


∟ [+5 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but this is really legendary
∟ [+2 | -0] ;;;;This one kinda feels like Han Seojun from True Beauty;;;;;;;;;;;; Honestly, I had no interest towards Golden Child but seeing this, I developed a lot of interest.....

[+43 | -0] Please love Youngchil a lot... He totally looks like a cold city guy and a Slytherin who doesn't tolerate even a single mistake, but when a fan asked him, "Oppa, why do you wear the same t-shirt every day?" as a silly comment, he was like, "I wear this a lot...??^^ I like this t-shirt, so..." He's this kind of cutie ㅠㅠ

[+34 | -0] I think he's a member whose vibe changes the most according to the styling, for realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I f*cking love Innocent Taek...


[+15 | -0] ❤️Please show a lot of interest for Golden Child's October 7th comeback, 'Pump It Up'❤️


[+15 | -0] Before I became a fan, I was shocked to know that Youngtaek and Bomin are in the same group because they're both handsome with different vibes


[+13 | -0] I'm going crazy. It's my first time seeing a trending post about Son Youngtaek's good looks... Please, everyone, recognize that Son Youngtaek is handsome....Thank you for letting everyone know about our JjangTaekie's good looksㅠ I'm so happy right nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Child is coming back on October 7th! It's gonna be a refreshing concept so please give a lot of love and interest♡


[+12 | -0] He looks like he came out of a manhwaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looks handsome and pretty

[+11 | -0] 40


[+10 | -0] Whoa... it's amazing to see my elementary and middle school alumnus here..ㅋㅋㅋ It feels like yesterday my friend and I were joking in front of him saying that we'd become his anti fan #0 and #1 after he becomes a celebrity ㅠㅠ Time is heartless... He has a lot of fans too.... He was a funny friend, a bit different from the image that his fans are seeing here, but he was a kind friend inside, so I hope he'll be even more successful!! Fighting

[+9 | -0] I heard posts about him came up a lot on Hanlim Confession page. He's f*cking handsome on top of getting into the practical dance major ranking at #2


(Q: As an anon!! There's a senior from the practical dance department, 2nd year. His hair is slightly bright like khaki and he looks like an idol. Can someone tell me his name ㅠㅠ Please tell him that he's handsome!!
A: That's Youngtaek

t/n: you can read the rest of the confessions in this post)

[+6 | -0] That's right. He's also really handsome

[+5 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but he's so handsome in this gif that I saved it...


[+4 | -0] I saw him in real life and he's really so handsome. Seriously. I'm sorry, but his features are so distinct that he's even more handsome than the maknae. His face is so small. He has the smallest face in Golcha and he's also really slim

[+4 | -0] From left, TAG - red haired Jibeom - bottom one is Jaehyun. They're handsome


[+4 | -0] He also has such a Slytherin face.......
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment