Wednesday, September 30, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Captains Golden Child Create Chaos on Board the Golden Air

Golden Child [Pump It Up] Concept Photo



--

1. Anticipating this so much

2. Crazy. Pilotsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. F*cking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Wait...I guess they're insane for real ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Is this paradise?

6. Whoa, pilot. I love that

7. The teaser came out so well!

8. Oh, I like pilot concept

9. Thank you❤ Please receive my bow, Woollim🙇‍♀️

10. Are Golcha's uniforms insane!!! Finally, pilotsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. All 3 concepts are so good. Let's hit big

12. The concept is crazyㅜㅜㅜㅠ Uniforms!!!!!

13. The uniforms are well-picked

14. This is it. They dressed them up so wellㅠㅠㅠ

15. This is really insane. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. They're really crazy this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. I guess this is where I lie down


The #1 trending topic right now


Golden Child's pilot teasers are out and we didn't even plan to trend but we trended at #1ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ❤️Please show a lot of interest for Golcha's October 7th comeback❤️




--


[+20 | -0] A concept where you can choose choose according to your preference


[+19 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, I'm so happy today. Jjang Child is awesome

[+15 | -0] Please show a lot of interest towards Golcha's comeback❤️


[+14 | -0] Those who want to go to Genie Island where everything you imagine comes true, please board Golden Air. Golcha's outfits so far : baseball, basketball, school uniform, hanbok, uniform, denim on denim, suit, etc.


[+12 | -0] Boarding Golden Air right now


[+12 | -0] Everyone, please stan Jjang Child


[+11 | -0] The details of the uniform are so awesome. Release the goods, Woollim


[+9 | -0] The release of this comeback teasers is like, "What do you want? I'll give you everything."


[+9 | -0] Please board Golden Air Pump It Up aircraft❤


[+6 | -0] No, we didn't even try to trend, we were just suffering and it suddenly trended ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5 | -0] The group who can trend at #1 even without a hashtag attack when they released 11 photos ㅋㅋㅋ


But when you think about Golcha's pilot photo


The 4 tallest members are all sittingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLee Daeyeol, Choi Bomin, Son Youngtaek, and Bong Jaehyun are crossing their long legs?


--

1. Showing off how long their legs are

2. They even crossed their legs in the same direction

3. According to their heights...? It's cute how Donghyun and Seungmin are standing at the end of each sideㅋㅋ쿠ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Aaagh, cute

5. Four of them have slightly different vibes so I'm even more strucked

6. Heol, Jaehyun is in the tall line?
∟ Yup yup, he belongs to the tall members line!!!
∟ Do you perhaps know who's the tallest when he's compared to Jibeom and Joochan?! I'm curious..
∟ The members are really tall and Woollim doesn't tell us their heights for sure so I don't knowㅜㅜㅜ But Jaehyun is still taller than those two???
∟ Heol..I only knew him as being soft and a cutie..I thought he was the shortest member after Donghyun and Seungminㅋㅋㄱ
∟ Jaehyun's face is cute but he's grown a lot compared to when he debutedㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ


Goldenness, what's your favorite sauce?


For me, mayonnaise 🤍



--

1. For me, ketchup❤️

2. Mustard for me. Mustard is my 1pick for sure


3. Mayo

4. Ketchup for me❤️

5. Well, mustard for me!

6. For me, mustard

7. Mayonnaise

8. Ketchup❤️

9. Mustard

10. Mustard♡

11. Mayonnaise


No.... I'm a fan of another group who's been with fans until Golcha's comeback and every time the teasers are released, TAG-nim...


Son Youngtaek-ssi..... Why are you so sexy? The vibe that your face gives off is really so sexy....... Wow, I'm going crazy because you even wear a uniform,,,

--

1. Heol, me tooㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱ
∟ He keeps stealing my attention

2. SighㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYoungtaek-ah
∟ His vibe is insane

3. Did you see Son Youngtaek with lip piercing?
∟ That was awesome...

4. Taekieㅜㅜㅜㅜ


5. Our Taekie?!


∟ (OP) Yes!!!! He's sexy.... My heart just beats so fastㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Our Taekie is indeed sexy!


I'm jealous of Golcha.....



They saw these with their own eyes....

--

1. I'm a Golcha member too but why are you storing these away? Let me see them tooㅠ

2. Sigh... Let's look at them with me too...

3. Wait, I'm also a Golcha member. Why don't you knowㅠ

4. I'm Golcha too....

5. I'm also Golcha, thoughㅡ


The mind of the most exemplary idol (Golcha)



(Fan: What do you like the most?
TAG: Um... there's this saying, right? We don't know what you'll like so we prepared everything.)




Thanks, kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. Thank youㅠㅠ

2. I have a lot of things I like. That's even better

3. He's for real saying the truth
∟ I love you, Son Youngtaek...

4. They're the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Our clever kidㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Son Youngtaek, this geniusㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Son Youngtaek is rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. He's really the best. Son Youngtaek, this genius chickㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I love you, Son Youngtaekㅠㅠ


These are the teasers for one song


Retro, bright, pilot, I don't even know what the concept is but f*ck, I love itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease show a lot of interest for Golden Child's October 7th comeback❤️




Golcha Golden Child

--


[+12 | -0] As soon as the clock hits 00, they're wearing uniforms. JjangTaekie looked at me and smiled and I went to heaven


[+8 | -0] I'm so looking forward to the song....

[+8 | -0] I went to paradise. F*ck

[+7 | -0] I wanna see the uniform concept that's receiving such good response quicklyㅠㅠ

[+6 | -0] Ah, I'm f*cking looking forward to this. Seems like the song will definitely be good. I trust Woollim

[+4 | -0] Choose Choose Child (t/n: golla: choose) according to your taste❤️

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment