Sunday, June 14, 2020

, ,

Golden Child Releases Daeyeol & Bomin's [Take A Leap] Trailers

Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] Concept Photo and Trailers (Bomin, Daeyeol)






--

1. I think both of them came out well

2. Ah, crazy. I'm freaking looking forward to it

3. Ah, they're f*cking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. It's kinda like a 2012-era quality.. It has the Hong Wongi vibe? (an MV director who uses 360° camera)

5. This is it. I have to go and buy the album

6. Crazy. This is it

7. Bomin is crazy....He's freaking sexy...

8. F*ck. They're freaking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Visual attack *shivers*

10. Golcha are freaking handsome

11. Bomin is an adult now. He's handsome

12. Bomin-ah,,, This grandma is dead,,,, ㅇ<<

13. They're freaking cool. Wow. Whoa. F*ck. I love this so much

14. Whoa, the photos are really well-taken. They're handsome too

15. Daeyeol's photo came out wellㅠ It's totally like him in real life



Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] Comeback Trailer Bomin, Daeyeol


(Content is the same as the previous post)

--

1. Sigh, crazy

2. Heol, there are trailers too. Crazy

3. Whoa, the photos came out well

4. The MakMak Brothersㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. No, is Bomin crazy...? Awesome

6. ㅠㅠㅠㅡFreaking crazy

7. Whoa, what's is it this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCrazy

8. Ah, this is it. Our Childㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. Both of them are handsome

10. Choi Bomin is seriously awesome



No, I'm almost becoming a fan of Golcha because of RTK, and


I'm almost becoming a fan of all the 7 groups that appear on RTK on my private account, and a bit more on Golden Child. Is Golcha crazy this time? I'm really on the verge of stanning them and what, I'm almost stanning them permanently


It's Choi Bomin. I know that he's always been handsome


I honestly didn't know that the leader-nim is handsome. I thought he was a different f*cking person. Why didn't they let his hair down earlier? Moreover, is his black hair crazy? Lee Daeyeol-ssi, I'm saying it now. I love you


I'm actually on the verge of stanning them because of a different member, so I'll permanently become their fan after that member's teaser is released... Everyone seems to be shouting for a refreshing concept, but I'm actually a fan of dark conceptㅋ So when I saw the harness, I almost went crazy

--


[+19 | -0] My bias is Joochan, but the King of Kindness image really showed today. I immediately collapse when the harness picture was uploaded ㅠ I was actually a refreshing concept fan too, but when I saw the teaser uploaded today, I immediately had a change of heartㅠ But I do hope they'll do refreshing concept again, though. This concept is also good and aah, it's just great. I like any concept they do

[+18 | -0] From today onward, I am a firm stan of Lee Daeyeol with bangsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+7 | -0] Let's permanently stan them together, go go

[+3 | -0] He has crazy good looksㅠㅠㅠIt's the end of the trilogy, so won't they do refreshing again next time? I like them doing various conceptsㅠㅠㅠI think they're really determined with this concept

[+3 | -0] Aren't I seriously crazy? Honestly, I wished for a refreshing concept, but I knew that we weren't getting it this time and I was still sad, but as soon as I saw the photos, I resented myself for having that thought
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment