Thursday, April 8, 2021

, ,

Cool Guys Daeyeol and Y

It's not recent, but how Daeljji and Second-Born look in real life


Sungyoon, he's for real prettier than I thought. I thought he'd be more handsome, but his prettiness [portion] is surprisingly bigger. He really, really looks like a doll. He's really the standard for "Looks Like a Doll, Looks Like a Figurine (LLDLLF)", his nose bridge is high. All of our Golcha's noses are pretty, right? But Sungyoon's, how high it is, it especially stands out. I feel like it's awesome

Daeljji, his vibe is different from the pictures. His "I'm a celebrity" aura is clear and his shoulders are broader than I thought. His lower body is really long and Daeljji's vibe on camera and in real life are really different too. I think he's the one who looks the most different than on camera. There's really nothing that feels loose when you see him in real life. It's shocking

I think Daeljji and Sunyoon look the most different in real life than on camera!! They're All Coolly Handsome Child. I'm not being silly when I said that Sungyoon really looked like a doll. He looked more like a 3D doll than a human. Trust me, our Second-Born is a doll. And don't believe Daeyeol's vibe on camera. This isn't nonsense. If only there wasn't Covid-19, he's the #1 member that I want Baby Nesses to see in real life. I can't explain it in words

--

1. Sigh....I wanna see Golcha in real life too...

2. I agree. Seriously, Kim Sungyoon-ssi is truly a doll and we have to break the cameras for Daeljji

3. When I first saw Sunyoon, I was like, "I have to break the cameras," and as soon as I saw First-Born, I thought that all camera producers should just disappear
∟ Seriously, both of them are Cool Guys Child

4. I feel so sad when I saw Daeljji in real life... The cameras really don't capture himㅠㅠㅠ
∟ 22 Seriously, I was like, "The cameras really don't capture how Lee Daeyeol looks like in real life?" and I felt so bitterㅠㅠ He looks handsome in pictures too, but he looks totally crazy in real life

5. Choi Sungyoon is a wax figureㅠㅠㅠㅠ But he's a cool guy here. Lee Daeyeol just looks awesome in real life too. I wanna see Golcha again quickly🥺



Ness, but I thought Sungyoon would be someone who's totally a handsome cool guy??


But once I saw him, he was a handsome-pretty cool guy... He's still cool🙄 
I never imagined that he would be pretty, but I was surprised because he was prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've always known that Kim Sungyoon-ssi was handsome, but I didn't expect him to also be pretty😭

--

1. I told you he's really pretty...?
∟ (OP) No, seriously... I was flustered...
∟ He's just a Gumiho...

2. I'm jealous,,,

3. He's so prettyㅠㅠ I wanna see Sungyoon one more time

4. I wanna see him too....

5. So he really is LLDLLF

6. Is it because of the stage makeup? But he looked totally pretty... I was surprised too......

7. He's LLDLLF, no

8. He's really cutely prettyㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment