Sunday, April 4, 2021

, , , ,

Whose Baby Is Donghyun?

Why does Choi Sungyoon dote on Kim Donghyun like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Huuuuu they both are so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Dongdong is a baby

--

1. Cute cute cute

2. Choi SungyoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's a person who remembers middle schooler Donghyun being as big as Nahyun (his cousin). Agh, I really wanna see Kim Donghyun when he was in middle school too
∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWait, he looks at [Donghyun] as if he's looking at a baby at the beginning of the video. Huuuu it's super cute to me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I guess it's because he's been seeing [Donghyun] since he was littleㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, both of them are adorableㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) RightㅠㅠㅠㅠHow proud is he of Kim Dongdongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ RightㅠㅠㅠㅠThey were together during the hard trainee days and they debuted togetherㅜㅜㅜㅜSigh, cute

4. S e riously... The Fossils.... The way DaelYJang treat Dongdong like a baby......I love it.......

5. Whoa, I'm doing a revision but this is too cute that I have to leave a comment..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ So I bookmarked this to look at every now and thenㅎㅎ It's very healing to meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Seriously wonder what Dongdongie is to the Hyungas...



(🦁: He was really cute at that time. He'd come to us like, "Hyung~" with aegyo and he'd come in in a shirt that his mom dressed him in to practice, but he's not like that anymore.
Fan: He isn't? Then why do you still ask him for a kiss?
🦁: Ah, no, he'll probably hit me now. Did you see it? He was actually going to hit me? )


(🦁: Donghyunie! He was such a baby. He was like, "Hyuuung~!" I asked him for a kiss so he kissed me.
🐜: I wasn't like that!
🦁: Watch. Kiss, kiss! Kiss! Show me, show me.)


(🐰: Donghyun was only this big when I first met him?
🐜: No, this is what a kindergartener looks like!
🦁: Donghyun-ah, kiss.
🦊: I really don't get it. Why do you ask him for a kiss?)




Is he really just baby...🥲



+) Is Donghyunie really just a baby...??


--

1. My mom didn't even eat what I left on the spoon when she spoon-fed me..

2. Adeol!!!

3. Smiling broadly😁

4. I'm smiling to myself☺️

5. They're warm😊😊

6. The Big Hyunga Child, when the other members are doing aegyo, they (especially Daeljji) have straight faces on, but when Dongdong is doing aegyo, they watch him with honey dripping from their eyes

7. Big Hyunga Child's son, Kim Dongdongㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment