Thursday, April 22, 2021

, ,

Jangjun Is Booked and Busy

The crazy combination of a new variety show




It's a show called "이게 될까?" that was revealed yesterday and the combination is crazy ㅜ


(Lee Jangjun and Jeon Woong
I think it'll be f*cking funny if they filmed a show together)

The two fandoms all know what kind of relationship these 2 have, and almost everyone knows that they're funny, so everyone was wishing for them to film a show together.



Their high school graduation photos


(Jangjun sulking because Bomin forgot to put his name in his drawing)


(Woong bought 2 brands of instant rice because he was worried the other brand would be upset)




This is already fun.. I'm looking forward to it.. JangjunWoong 4ever..

--


[+58  | -4] I'm so looking forward to them filming a show togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+57 | -5] I hope the show becomes popular..


[+51 | -4] OP's manifesting is successful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+33 | -0] I was really hoping that these 2 would film some content together and it came true so I'm really happy ㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ


[+27 | -1] This was also hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWoong and Jangjun-nim's friendship, let's go on forever!!!


(Intelligent ANC2-WAY speaker premium sound with an overwhelming performance.
You don't have Galaxy Buds? Then that means you have no Woongie.)

[+24 | -1] Woong saved Jangjun on his phone as "I wanna be the bed in your room just for a day" and a KaTalk came in during a V Live so Daehwi saw the name and it was so funny how his pupils shookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe was pretending not to see and was doing a poker faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+23 | -0] Their IG ID is also hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this possible? (이게 될까?) - Of course, it's possible (Ssap ganeung/쌉가능) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




TVING's Amazing Saturday spin-off idol world lineup

(Jangjun comments only)

Kai, Ravi, IZ*ONE's Yena, Lovelyz's Mijoo, Golden Child's Jangjun, JaeJae, Eunhyuk, Boo Seungkwan, Lee Jinho *shivers*

They said it'll premiere on May 21st on TVING


--


[+45 | -1] I was hoping that Jangjun and Prof. Boo would definitely meet..because our kid is also a K-Pop oldie...♡ I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

[+40 | -1] This is nice but my ears are already hurtingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was waiting for Seungkwan-Jangjun

[+36 | -1] Oh, Boo Seungkwan, Kai, Ravi, JaeJae, Jangjun, these are all the people that I like

[+24 | -0] F*ck, Jangjun-ah, finally!!!!

[+21 | -1] JaeJae, Prof. Boo, Lee Mijoo, Lee Jangjun, I think this combination is insane. There's Lee Jinho thereㅜㅜThere's just no way this won't be funny

[+17 | -1] JaeJae, Seungkwan, Mijoo, Jangjun. I'm already tiredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+15 | -1] JaeJae, Seungkwan, Jangjun are crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to this

[+11 | -1] If it's JaeJae, Mijoo, Jangjun, Seungkwan, Lee Jinho then they would be the ones talkingㅋㅋㅋI wanna watch this quickly

[+9 | -0] But other spin-offs do well on TV, so why only this one premieres on mobile... This is a lineup that I think will have high ratings on TV too ㅜㅠ



tvN 'Amazing Saturday' spin-off! TVING Original <Idol Dictation Contest> Premieres May 21st (Fri)! (Stars revealed)

(Jangjun comments only)



--

1. Heol, Lee Jangjun

2. ? Jangjun-ah,,,
∟ No, but, what's with Jangjun's outfitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's RTK's stage outfit,,,,,,?

3. Ah, the combination is so funnyㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋI already removed my earphones

4. I love the lineup... Mijoo-ya, Jangjun-ah, sigh...I wanna watch this

5. Wait, Lee Mijoo and Lee Jangjun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ If you put them together here, I think it'll be a crazy partyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Jangjun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


7. Heol, my Juni is here. Baby!!!!!!!’ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

8. Jyun-ah????????? Does baby have 10 bodiesㅜㅜ I'll definitely have to tune in?

9. I can't believe this has JaeJae, Yena and Jangjun!!!!!

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe combination is so crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For a long time, I think I saw a lot of people wishing for Seungkwan and Jangjun to meet even just once ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Aaahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All the funny idols are gatheredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Lee Jangjun is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Someone said, "Did Jangjun wear that outfit to intimidate other people?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He stands out so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Mijoo-Jangjun, I think my eardrums left already...?

15. Whoa, they gathered all the people who are famous in variety. My earphones have ran away alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment